Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Wait a minute he's right...so on top all the bs we already discussed, cousins rebounded the ball to start the kings posession with 27.3 left on the clock. So the 24 second violation means we should have unbounded with 3.3 left, not 2.4!!! So this is now basically 120% indisbutable bullshit
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Wait a minute he's right...so on top all the bs we already discussed, cousins rebounded the ball to start the kings posession with 27.3 left on the clock. So the 24 second violation means we should have unbounded with 3.3 left, not 2.4!!! So this is now basically 120% indisbutable bullshit
      If that's true, wow...wow.

This is reaching 2002 kings vs lakers levels of incompetence.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• bro this is the fishiest game lmaoo
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I can't believe matt and Leo working hard to defend the call on sportsnet post game. Who's side are you on losers?

It was probably decided by the nba replay center aka the silver illuminati. Shit like this makes me want to give up watching. Just bush league stuff.
          Kings broadcasters were 100% too.

Comment

I didn't realize this...just assumed they would have the right time on the clock after such a clean 24 second violation...sigh...just....sigh....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is the weirdest fucking ending I've ever seen
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Biggest BS game ever. NBA should make it a draw
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Y'all need to follow me on twitter. The 27.3 game clock vs 2.4 second shot clock is because Lowry missed his FTA at 27.3 seconds, the rebound was tipped (at which time the game clock starts) and then the rebound was corralled by Cousins (at which point the shot clock starts) and they made an insta-timeout (that actually took 0.2 seconds off the clock). So when the play starts for the Kings, the game clock reads 26.2 and the shot clock reads 23 (but is actually 23.8) leaving 2.4 seconds difference.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Toronto was screwed even worse than I thought. What the fuck
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Y'all need to follow me on twitter. The 27.3 game clock vs 2.4 second shot clock is because Lowry missed his FTA at 27.3 seconds, the rebound was tipped (at which time the game clock starts) and then the rebound was corralled by Cousins (at which point the shot clock starts) and they made an insta-timeout (that actually took 0.2 seconds off the clock). So when the play starts for the Kings, the game clock reads 26.2 and the shot clock reads 23 (but is actually 23.8) leaving 2.4 seconds difference.
                      I don't really care to get into the weeds on trying to determine if the clock should have had fractions of a second more or less or started fractions of a second earlier without accounting for human reaction times. That assumes the clock and timing are 100% accurate, which is nonsense. Which is also why the conceit that they could time it out is absurd. The play should not have been overturned on principle. This is a terrible precedent.

Comment

• What?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          I don't really care to get into the weeds on trying to determine if the clock should have had fractions of a second more or less or started fractions of a second earlier without accounting for human reaction times. That assumes the clock and timing are 100% accurate, which is nonsense. Which is also why the conceit that they could time it out is absurd. The play should not have been overturned on principle. This is a terrible precedent.
                          I 100% agree that the play should not have been overturned - you can only expect players to play to the clock, and this was not a case of catch and shoot - Ross played to the clock and got the shot off on time based on the live shot clock. Ridiculous to change the call.

I'm just pointing out that this 27.3 vs 2.4 second clock situation that's been brought up has zero bearing on any complaint the team might have.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            And then we're treated to the brilliant mind of Leo rautins counting '1 one thousand, 2 one thousand' on a slow motion replay...just gong show city
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

And then we're treated to the brilliant mind of Leo rautins counting '1 one thousand, 2 one thousand' on a slow motion replay...just gong show city
                              That was hilarious. He's clearly a moron.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X