No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we get to 9-4-1 tonight. I'm thinking 109-102 Clippers though.

Comment

• Fuck the Clippers. Biggest cry babies in the league
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• click on the technical issue link from that score report.

NBA apology leaders last five years:

Raps - 12
        Wolves - 3
        rest of league - 2

lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Honestly this just gets more and more shady.

It's almost like they enjoy adding fuel to the fire. Controversy sells?
          Looks like it. We're in 2016 and we've got two "malfunctions/technical difficulties" in the past two days.

As The Hollies and Keith Sweat said, "Something ain't right"

Comment

• The league said it was the correct call. Lol... this show's over it seems..

Comment

• FUCK the NBA.

Comment

• Sooo is the league going to give us some video footage to refute the Score's? Or nah

Comment

• http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...C-11-20-16.pdf

Comment

• just makes them look worse honestly. nobody believes their bullshit

Comment

• Comment

• The NBA is gonna into the NFL. So much shady shit going on and they just sweep it under the rug like always. Fuck Adam Silver and Fuck Secaucus and Fuck the NBA
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well if that's the rule.. then going forward we let the opposing team get the last second basket, and have the time keeper start the clock just a little late so that it gets over ruled.

Comment

• Lol what a joke. Zero new information. What did casey say today? Masai? Or are we just gonna bend over and take it like good Canadians?

Holy fuck welcome to the wwe folks. Vince screws your hero stone cold week in and week out and ratings and cash go through the roof
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I hope the raptors timekeepers never start another clock on time.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Well if that's the rule.. then going forward we let the opposing team get the last second basket, and have the time keeper start the clock just a little late so that it gets over ruled.
                                If that's the rule I'm watching every buzzer beater and making sure the clock started on inbounds at the exact millisecond.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X