Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    The NBA is gonna into the NFL. So much shady shit going on and they just sweep it under the rug like always. Fuck Adam Silver and Fuck Secaucus and Fuck the NBA
    And nobody stops watching. Golden state got screwed at last year's wrestle mania and the storyline this year is juicier than ever
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Here's the question I'd like to see the NBA answer:

What did Ross do wrong on that play? What did any Raptor do wrong? What could they have done better? Could they have reasonably won that game after the clock malfunction happened without instantly recognizing a clock malfunction, before the referee even noticed it?
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The Clippers don't scare me. We always play these guys well.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors officially filed a formal complaint.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Getting sick of the nba. why should i give a fuck when the league is so actively helping some teams and hurting others. Enjoy the Lebron vs. GSW annual classic.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
              Raptors officially filed a formal complaint.

No they didn't? Who told you that?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Here's the question I'd like to see the NBA answer:

What did Ross do wrong on that play? What did any Raptor do wrong? What could they have done better? Could they have reasonably won that game after the clock malfunction happened without instantly recognizing a clock malfunction, before the referee even noticed it?
                We have been fucked up the rear. The nba is currently doing up their fly and belt and saying "I'll call ya later" with a smug smile.

We will wait by the phone, for a text or call, but deep down we know we were used.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

Oh Doug Smith.

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Lol what a joke. Zero new information. What did casey say today? Masai? Or are we just gonna bend over and take it like good Canadians?

Holy fuck welcome to the wwe folks. Vince screws your hero stone cold week in and week out and ratings and cash go through the roof
                        Don't worry. They were probably just waiting on the NBA to comment first.
                        This report just came out less than an hour ago:
                        Raptors plan on Filing Formal Protest with the league on two grounds:
                        One, the review center made their estimates of when the clock should have started based on frame-by-frame video. That doesn't accurately reflect the human element of a timekeeper starting the clock.

Two, Ross took his shot based on the in-arena clock. Any inaccuracies on behalf of timekeepers or officials on location shouldn't be used to penalize Ross, who would have altered his shot had he known the supposedly correct time.
                        http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/116...l-kings-finish

Comment

Got the notification through the Score's app.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• There's no way the Raps lose this protest right? what happened last night was a TRAVESTY.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              There's no way the Raps lose this protest right? what happened last night was a TRAVESTY.
                              I almost guarantee you Toronto will lose there appeal. NBA will not admit to anything
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This is a "clock malfunction" too right?

Comment

Working...
                                X