Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Don't worry. They were probably just waiting on the NBA to comment first.
    This report just came out less than an hour ago:

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/116...l-kings-finish
    Ground number 1 is the only leg to stand on. Ground number 2 helps, but they need to prove enough beyond of a shadow of a doubt that a timekeeper could hit his clock after cousins touched it, and ross' release still clearly after the buzzer went off. I say there is zero chance the nba can prove that.

At least now I can watch tonights game in good conscience while waiting on this appeal. If we get some actual transparency from the nba, with a real honest to goodness breakdown, I will accept (but never agree with) the ending. But the way it stands now, I not only disagree but can't accept it. And frankly that's..unacceptable.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      The Clippers don't scare me. We always play these guys well.
      These Raptors scare me though. Tough schedule, 4 different timezones.. could be a blowout.

Comment

• no chance we win. but public opinion is firmly on our side, so maybe we can stop getting shit on in every other way by referees. Would be nice to get some of the calls Cleveland gets.

Comment

• Watch the appeal stand, and the Raps/Kings get to play OT at some later date.. only to have the Raps lose again.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Watch the appeal stand, and the Raps/Kings get to play OT at some later date.. only to have the Raps lose again.
            not really the issue. but selfishly, if somehow the appeal stands (no chance) i hope they play it at the end of the year so it may not even matter.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              These Raptors scare me though. Tough schedule, 4 different timezones.. could be a blowout.
              Also our defense is MIA right now so anything can happen
              OG is our king

Comment

• If we win the debate, we get to play Sac-Town for 5 more minutes this year. In other words, a hot start would win us this game. It reminds me of a fun fact where multiple players ended up playing for both teams in a Sixers/Nets game ages back. In 1979....... so we have seen replayed games before that Miami/Atlanta one. No way we lose this either...... more than enough evidence.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Watch the appeal stand, and the Raps/Kings get to play OT at some later date.. only to have the Raps lose again.
                  If Raptors do get the opportunity to play an OT, they better not lose it after going through all of this trouble.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Don't worry. They were probably just waiting on the NBA to comment first.
                    This report just came out less than an hour ago:

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/116...l-kings-finish
                    If I was on the Raptors team for this, I'd go back and look at every buzzer-beater over the last few years, and find every instance in which there is even a tenth of a second delay on the clock starting. I suspect that if you had access to the footage and the tools to isolate it, it wouldn't be too difficult to find numerous incidents where a frame-by-frame analysis of the video would change the outcomes of games, but which were ignored because everyone accepts that the player is shooting based on the score-clock.

Comment

• If we get the OT and lose there, fine.

At least we LOST the game, instead of just having no possible way of winning it.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Damn thought this game was at 7:30

Comment

• If we get the 5 minute ot, dwane will think its first quarter, stick to his rotations and play siakam lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• On the bright side our defense will improve slightly with Powell in and Carroll out.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              This game is going to be a tough test for Casey, moreso than any of the players. Distracted team, probably exhausted, playing against probably the best two-way team in the game right now, who have been sitting at home with an off-day to prepare. Tough to focus, let alone get all your players to focus.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                If we get the 5 minute ot, dwane will think its first quarter, stick to his rotations and play siakam lol
                                At least it won't be Scola.

Comment

Working...
                                X