Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp wrote: View Post
    This game is going to be a tough test for Casey, moreso than any of the players. Distracted team, probably exhausted, playing against probably the best two-way team in the game right now, who have been sitting at home with an off-day to prepare. Tough to focus, let alone get all your players to focus.
    One thing I've noticed is its never both teams playing on a back 2 back. One is always rested. I know it evens out in the end, but it'd be a non issue if both played the night before.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This game thread was dead thru 3 quarters last night..now it's a beefy 37 pages...hmm something must have happened

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Damn thought this game was at 7:30
        It is.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          This game thread was dead thru 3 quarters last night..now it's a beefy 37 pages...hmm something must have happened

Comment

• How come.no one's talking about what happened last night? ESPN? NBA TV? it's like it never happened lol.

Imagine if that happened to a LeBron James team?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              How come.no one's talking about what happened last night? ESPN? NBA TV? it's like it never happened lol.

it doesnt help that its against another team nobody cares about.

Comment

How come.no one's talking about what happened last night? ESPN? NBA TV? it's like it never happened lol.

NBA TV Gametime did talk about it.

Last edited by A.I; Mon Nov 21, 2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

It is.
                  Remember it's always 5 o'clock somewhere

Comment

Yep it was on none of the websites either. Espn had a front page article hitching about bulls getting technicals in a 3rd q and yet you gotta dig for our recap to find a blurb about it.

American people watch American teams on American networks. American networks are basically the reason everybody around the nba is rich. Nba, espn>abc>time fucking warner, it's all part of the same machine. Wake up people!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      NBA TV Gametime did talk about it.

I'm glad they are all equally as flabbergasted by this as we are.

Comment

• The Starters (not surprisingly) were all over it to start the show. That NBATV clip above is great. Towards the end, they show that exact angle that shows the shot clock start in normal human reaction time after Boogie touches the ball and well before Ross touches it. If the NBA is going on the premise that the shot clock person did not see the deflection, then they screwed the Raps that way by starting the shot clock early. Ridiculous all around.

Comment

• Meh, Raptors get jobbed all the time.

Comment

• Is it jack doing colour tonight? I don't think I can stomach listening to Leo put in work for the nba public relations team again

Comment

• Golden State leading the Pacers 72-47 halfway through the third. Think Indy misses Vogel yet?

Comment

• Time for DeRozan to regain his scoring title, he's down to 3rd after yesterday's terrible performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X