Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a breakdown from Ronnie Nunn

Comment

• I am so tired of not winning. Can we just win? Please?

Comment

• And no more of this bs please, NBA

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          And no more of this bs please, NBA

If this happens again, I will start Toronto Raptors Matter movement.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            There's no way the Raps lose this protest right? what happened last night was a TRAVESTY.
            They WILL absolutely lose it. At least publicly. I just want to see how they justify it.

We don't play the Kings again this season.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Just Is; Mon Nov 21, 2016, 10:28 PM.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

Here's a breakdown from Ronnie Nunn
              So...it was the refs fault nearest the inbounds? This whole time I thought it was a kings employee starting the clock
              So basically refs took twice as long as a normal reaction time, 0.6 seconds instead of a standard 0.3 delay for human reaction, then after all the excitement those very same refs who somehow had a slow reaction went "wait a minute this clock seemed to start slow today"??

Wow
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                I am so tired of not winning. Can we just win? Please?
                We'll see what the wwe creative team has in store
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  These Raptors scare me though. Tough schedule, 4 different timezones.. could be a blowout.
                  Have the bookies said anything about "something bad" hapenning in the game tonight?

Comment

• They should settle this with penalty kicks. I like our chances. Bruno and Bebe will finally dominate and Siakam's got skills too.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      So...it was the refs fault nearest the inbounds? This whole time I thought it was a kings employee starting the clock
                      So basically refs took twice as long as a normal reaction time, 0.6 seconds instead of a standard 0.3 delay for human reaction, then after all the excitement those very same refs who somehow had a slow reaction went "wait a minute this clock seemed to start slow today"??

Wow
                      That signature is brilliant.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...C-11-20-16.pdf

nba deems the refs were right. no apology.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Time for DeRozan to regain his scoring title, he's down to 3rd after yesterday's terrible performance.
                          I hope to god dd isnt thinking this. He needs to get out of this mindset so we can win. He blew it for us in the 4th cause he wanted points and ended up taking ridiculous shots or turning it over. Team was great when he was on the bench. Made a huge comeback when he sat down and went downhill when he came back. I feel like the start he had this year was the worst scenario for us. Just solidifies his hero mentality and terrible shot selection

Comment

• Let JV battle Jordan all night. Give him the ball tonight.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• No fucking way.

Are you blind, nba? We waz robbed ot and you know it.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...C-11-20-16.pdf

nba deems the refs were right. no apology.
                                To which the Raptors filed a Formal Protest. It ain't over.

Comment

Working...
                                X