Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    They are but we need to be able to hang with teams like this and we have proven so far this season we cannot. Our defense has just been so subpar and it's becoming worrisome.
    We did play well against the Cavs and Warriors, this game is just on a back-to-back after a horrible "loss".

Comment

• Not enough talent on this team, we are Atlanta Hawks +1 at best IMHO

Comment

• It's an L
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          We did play well against the Cavs and Warriors, this game is just on a back-to-back after a horrible "loss".
          True, but the Warriors just slacked the fuck out in the last 3 minutes of the fourth to make the score look close

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            We did not play well against golden state. Even thought we didn't lose by much it never felt like we were in that game whatsoever. After they got up 20 they just eased up and when they decided to play hard again they pulled away.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

They are but we need to be able to hang with teams like this and we have proven so far this season we cannot. Our defense has just been so subpar and it's becoming worrisome.
              Team has absolutely no chance of winning a round in the playoffs without getting their shit together on D. Don't have strong enough offensive players to get away with being a 1 way team.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                It's an L
                you're not alone, we were not expecting anything good tonight. I am at a point expecting a loss in Houston and even in Milwuakee

Comment

• Man I think we should pull the tigger

JV+Cojo+Skiam +Clip and our pick
                  for
                  Cousins + Sac 2nd
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

We did not play well against golden state. Even thought we didn't lose by much it never felt like we were in that game whatsoever. After they got up 20 they just eased up and when they decided to play hard again they pulled away.
                    Fair enough.

Comment

• Hack a Jordan lol.

Comment

• If the team goes 5 games under 0.500 in December....not going to happen, I am sure of that.... Masai will make a move

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Man I think we should pull the tigger

JV+Cojo+Skiam +Clip and our pick
                          for
                          Cousins + Sac 2nd
                          JV + Derozan for Lebron
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Get Poeltl in the game to foul Casey. What an imbecile

Comment

• DeAndre is a better FT shooter than Drummond, I gotta hand it to him

Comment

• Noguiera sucks.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X