Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    God if we lose @Houston and @Milwaukee we'll be .500.
    We won't.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Our D is really concerning. I've said this a million times already but they remind me so much of the 14-15 team.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        We look like a Rd 2 team, barring disaster in the rd 1
        I still think we're the 2nd best team in the east just gotta tighten up the d, and sully back will be huge not just replacing siakam but reducing 2pat. It's needed
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yeah Raps are a mediocre team.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            God if we lose @Houston and @Milwaukee we'll be .500.
            I'm ready for that to happen. Houston game is truly 50/50. Harden is Curry-Level-danger, just don't let Brewer and Ariza nail 10 3s.

Just hope at Milwaukee, Jabari and Giannis don't go 30pts and 30pts
            Last edited by tonious35; Tue Nov 22, 2016, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Masai needs to make a trade for a good defensive player.

Comment

• ready for a meh 45-46 win season. Just get Delon and Sullinger ready down the stretch

Comment

• Okay we need to stop over reacting... The season just started, we will obviously regroup and get better. plus this year is all about playoffs, i still except a top 2 seed however would much rather do more in the playoffs.

And remember, JS is still out, when he comes back i expect us to even be better
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    ready for a meh 45-46 win season. Just get Delon and Sullinger ready down the stretch
                    overreacting, expect nothing lower than 50
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Our record might be the same now as it was last season but if you watch the game we are no where as good. There is still a lot of season left so I believe we will get it together. But if this defense continues like this we might even lose in the first round. We definitely have similarities to the 14-15 team defensively. And you know how that went
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Okay we need to stop over reacting... The season just started, we will obviously regroup and get better. plus this year is all about playoffs, i still except a top 2 seed however would much rather do more in the playoffs.

And remember, JS is still out, when he comes back i expect us to even be better
                        Problem is the defense. Opponents just stand around and get wide open 3s for whatever reason. Sullinger won't help that.

Comment

• You guys are putting too much hope into sully. He isn't going to help this porous defense. He will probably make it worse with his lack of foot speed and height
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Masai needs to make a trade for a good defensive player.
                            We were 28th in d rating before this game

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Problem is the defense. Opponents just stand around and get wide open 3s for whatever reason. Sullinger won't help that.
                              Exactly. He will help our bad rebounding but that's abou it

Comment

• The amount of open 3s this team gives up is concerning. Same exact thing happened in Sacramento and vs Cleveland
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X