X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a full team effort tonight
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Not much to say about this one. Everyone was great. More of this, please. Raps did a great job of attacking mismatches, with JV early and DD in the third.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        Carroll trusts the process too

Hinkie lives!
        Isn't our process called Bruno?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Isn't our process called Bruno?
          who?

Comment

• Harden had 12 turnovers... lol

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              Harden had 12 turnovers... lol
              triple double!

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                triple double!
                Triple bumble

Glad our guys executed the plan to make Harden drive and anticipate his passes

Comment

• Awesome game. Lots of credit to the Raps D, DeMar's passing to the outside for threes, and JV's great work on the glass.

Hope we can keep the ball rolling vs the Bucks and beyond.

Comment

• A lot of people around here think I hate DeMar, but... I just want to see the guy we saw tonight. He brings that willingness to create offense for others and keep everyone involved, I'm a DeMar fan.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      Harden had 12 turnovers... lol
                      yessir. I feel so good when we beat him. Not sure why.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        A lot of people around here think I hate DeMar, but... I just want to see the guy we saw tonight. He brings that willingness to create offense for others and keep everyone involved, I'm a DeMar fan.
                        I'm pretty sure DeMar knows how to silence his critics. #June #PlayOffs.

Comment

• Isn't it nice when NBA players make open shots? Who would of thought all you had to do to get assists was to make open shots.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Isn't it nice when NBA players make open shots? Who would of thought all you had to do to get assists was to make open shots.

Nah, it ain't just that. This was different tonight, and you could see it in the defense. The defense was visibly shaken in the second half because they had no idea how to defend DeMar's first step because of how he was creating for others tonight.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Isn't it nice when NBA players make open shots? Who would of thought all you had to do to get assists was to make open shots.

If only that was so easy mate... :-) Everyone would be averaging 27 ast p/g

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Nah, it ain't just that. This was different tonight, and you could see it in the defense. The defense was visibly shaken in the second half because they had no idea how to defend DeMar's first step because of how he was creating for others tonight.
                                Defense are always "shaken" when they have to deal with Debo. His averaging 30 a game.

Raptos hit 12 of 23 threes. They finally started hitting the constant open looks this offence produces every game. That's why we had 28 assist.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X