Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Bucks love going small.. I believe Henson is their starting Center, and Plumlee comes off the bench, while Monroe barely plays much. JV should be able to feast if that's the case.. however I could see him getting about 18-20 minutes like he has against other teams that play small.
    JV SHOULD be able to feast. But casey will have him sitting at the kids table
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Maybe Scola is part of the winning streak formula?

Comment

Bucks love going small.. I believe Henson is their starting Center, and Plumlee comes off the bench, while Monroe barely plays much. JV should be able to feast if that's the case.. however I could see him getting about 18-20 minutes like he has against other teams that play small.
        The good news is, even when the Bucks play small (with Henson, etc) they can't shoot to save their lives. So JV should in theory be able to bully them inside AND stay on the court. Here's hoping.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Easy win for the raps
          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Playing smart makes this a win - attack mismatches, play slow, execute pick plays. Make the easy pass - no long passes across the court, their defenders are too long.

Playing sloppy, giving them turnovers and bad shots to work off of, and being lazy on the defensive glass means a loss.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Time to meet our Maker.

Comment

• Still remember that first game against Milwaukee in 14/15. Bruno hit a couple of 3's. Fields even got involved. Lou was classic Lou. We won by 40. Was a magical game.

Comment

Still remember that first game against Milwaukee in 14/15. Bruno hit a couple of 3's. Fields even got involved. Lou was classic Lou. We won by 40. Was a magical game.

Oh yeah. Best blowout in Raptors history?

Comment

He got 30 plus minutes vs Houston even if Houston played small most of the night. They started the undersized Capella and then brought in Nene for about 5 minutes then went small again with the mentally challenged as well as undersized Montrezl Harrell then went back to Capella..

DC like most coaches will likely stay with the winning lineup and we should JV get 26 to 30 minutes depending on fouls, if he is on etc..
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Nov 25, 2016, 02:59 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Scola about to go off!!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        He got 30 plus minutes vs Houston even if Houston played small most of the night. They started the undersized Capella and then brought in Nene for about 5 minutes then went small again with the mentally challenged as well as undersized Montrezl Harrell then went back to Capella..

DC like most coaches will likely stay with the winning lineup and we should JV get 26 to 30 minutes depending on fouls, if he is on etc..
                        Hopefully.. I am starting him tonight in fantasy. Could use a big game from him.

Comment

Hopefully.. I am starting him tonight in fantasy. Could use a big game from him.
                          I think you get your money's worth...
                          Henson starts as often as Plumlee and both are undersized as 5's compared to JV.. especially Henson.
                          Val seems to have stopped trying to be a finesse guy in the last few outings and is playing more of a power game as he should considering he is 7 foot and close to 265-270. He should crush and powder Henson who goes 230 and Plumlee who might be 250.
                          If they bring in Monroe ...defense is something he has heard of.

I am guessing JV's currnet weight... Seems you stay with the weight you are listed at in your first year. He looks in that range.
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Nov 25, 2016, 04:02 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Thank god we've put all the games against good teams behind us for now, we've had the hardest schedule in the NBA to date.

Comment

• Gotta win this game. Can't lose to teams like Milwaukee
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Another one! Spurs just won their 9th straight road game. They're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X