Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Another one! Spurs just won their 9th straight road game. They're good.
    I don't think as good as Warriors or Clippers atm. But, it would be nice if they were

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      I don't think as good as Warriors or Clippers atm. But, it would be nice if they were
      Fuck Warriors... Just look at Mr. Durant's stats.. He's averaging 27 points on 17 shots. Geez.

Comment

Fuck Warriors... Just look at Mr. Durant's stats.. He's averaging 27 points on 17 shots. Geez.
        That sounds like something Demar would have up his sleeve.

But, yah I hate the warriors as much as the next guy. But, lets be real - Spurs just aren't that good. West is a powerhouse.

Comment

Comment

I guess this is a good thing right? We always play to our competition tho which is frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              I guess this is a good thing right? We always play to our competition tho which is frustrating.

No. I don't want Kyle or DD play huge minutes against weak teams. We need those guys ready for the playoffs, not for the hospital.

Comment

No. I don't want Kyle or DD play huge minutes against weak teams. We need those guys ready for the playoffs, not for the hospital.
                Yes but the positive is that we seem to be able to hang with any team and we don't give up easy. Sure it means we play our guys too much but Casey isn't good at that anyways.

Comment

Suspect the schedule has something to do with that. When we start playing easier teams and the schedule softens up, I can see more garbage time for Toronto. Actually it's a testament to them that they've kept games close even against the tougher teams like GSW and Cleveland.

Comment

Seems we had the same issue last year as well. Hang tough with good teams, but an inability to hold big leads against weaker competition. Just when it looked about to be Bruno time opponents would go on some crazy run.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Suspect the schedule has something to do with that. When we start playing easier teams and the schedule softens up, I can see more garbage time for Toronto. Actually it's a testament to them that they've kept games close even against the tougher teams like GSW and Cleveland.
                      Oh yeah you're absolutely right mate. I'm not worried about the Raps. We'll finish the season at 8-10% like always. Just my guess.

I'm just unhappy with the Warriors. 11 mins in the garbage time? Hell fucking no.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 25, 2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Seems we had the same issue last year as well. Hang tough with good teams, but an inability to hold big leads against weaker competition. Just when it looked about to be Bruno time opponents would go on some crazy run.
                        It's because Casey plays not to lose instead of playing to win (even when we're ahead).

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          We'll improve. Either trough trade(signings) or our own system, but we'll get better. Masai knows we can't stay put.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Time to meet our Maker.
                            No one cares about Thon? According to the internet we might be playing Bill Russell's father!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              No one cares about Thon? According to the internet we might be playing Bill Russell's father!
                              According to the internet, she's the perfect woman.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X