No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anyone actually worried about this game?

Comment

• The only thing I'm confused by so far in this game is, why the heck do we keep going over the screen on Giannis' p'n'r? His weakness is he can't shoot. Why are we doing this?

Comment

• In fact generally this team can't shoot...so why don't we ever dare them to?

Comment

• Fourth 3PT already. :O

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            No one cares about Thon? According to the internet we might be playing Bill Russell's father!
            I'd like to see him play. Is he hurt? Hasn't seen much time this year. This is the first bucks game I've watched this year.

Comment

• Too easy. Too easy

Comment

• What happened to Milwaukees length

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JV poor offensively but the bucks were scared to go at him in the paint on the other end.

Comment

• why is cory joseph such an idiot?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      why is cory joseph such an idiot?
                      That bad possession wasn't all him. No one was moving and the shot clock was winding down
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Outside of Giannis and Jabari, this Bucks team looks terrible. Henson can't get minutes in that front court?

Comment

• DeMar has been sublime so far this game. He's generating wide open looks off passes from drives every time. Carroll and 2Pat have all day out there and they're hitting.

Comment

• Cory's defense at the point of attack has been so bad this season. He is even letting a rookie get into the paint at will now
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not bad... but please decrease the Bucks dunks please

Comment

• Nice to see Carrol shooting the ball well.

I'd like to see him just shoot 3's and do back door cuts. And play d. Never dribble the basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X