Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe wrote: View Post
    DeMar has been sublime so far this game. He's generating wide open looks off passes from drives every time. Carroll and 2Pat have all day out there and they're hitting.
    It's his third straight game where he's looking to create for others and letting it come to him easily. I've been really enjoying this DeMar play.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Yea Demar has moved the ball REALLY well tonight so far. It's so much easier for him against bad defensive teams lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Outside of Giannis and Jabari, this Bucks team looks terrible. Henson can't get minutes in that front court?
        Those mistake contracts called Plumlee and Monroe

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          Nice to see Carrol shooting the ball well.

I'd like to see him just shoot 3's and do back door cuts. And play d. Never dribble the basketball.
          Agreed. Anytime he dribbles it's bad lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Anybody have a stream for the game? It would be much appreciated. The wife is watching Westworld.

Comment

• Monroe just abusing Bebe.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                It's his third straight game where he's looking to create for others and letting it come to him easily. I've been really enjoying this DeMar play.
                He's done it in every game.

Comment

• KYLE!!! That was sick

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                    He's done it in every game.
                    I'm really not doing this argument again. I'm seeing a different guy these last few games, if you aren't I'm happy for you.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Bebe has so much defensive potential
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I'm glad JV is taking the jumpers with no hesitation now but he's taking way too many jumpers now. Stop settling JV. You're one of the best at finishing in post ups

Comment

• Pump fake ankle breaker lmao
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jvs jump shot it all arms this game

Mans tired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Scoring a lot doesn't mean you're not passing the ball. Just because DeMar was scoring almost 35ppg through the first 10 or so games doesn't mean he wasn't looking to pass and create for teammates as well. A lot of guys were struggling shooting the ball early on.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                I'm glad JV is taking the jumpers with no hesitation now but he's taking way too many jumpers now. Stop settling JV. You're one of the best at finishing in post ups
                                Raptors need to get him the ball in the post. Seems like Bucks are just packing the paint, leaving JV open around the mid range area.

Comment

Working...
                                X