Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Why couldn't our guys hit some of those bigs shots against the elite teams we played lol
    ...Refs

Comment

Why couldn't our guys hit some of those bigs shots against the elite teams we played lol
      Because those teams are elite? Lool
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Honestly though, we almost got fucked by the refs again. That call on JV late in the 4th was such bullshit. DeRozan made the shot too.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Bucks are a healthy Middleton and a Monroe trade away from becoming a contender
          Nope

Comment

• Damn it feels good to be a gansta.

Comment

• Lowry even posed for one selfie with courtside seat ppl

Comment

they need a point guard so bad.... so bad...

An(a bunch of letters go here)po is really something.. but if he could get the ball fed to him in space or on the move these guys would be a pantload to handle...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  Nope
                  pending who they get back for Munroe......or they just amnesty his ass...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Because those teams are elite? Lool
                    I guess so lol. But if we hit some of these shots against Cleveland when we got that 6 point lead late we would have won.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Hell no. Contender? You need to chill. 4-5 seed yes but not contender
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        they need a point guard so bad.... so bad...

An(a bunch of letters go here)po is really something.. but if he could get the ball fed to him in space or on the move these guys would be a pantload to handle...
                        Well they saw that potential and need in Vasquez

Comment

Hell no. Contender? You need to chill. 4-5 seed yes but not contender
                          Oh shit.. ya wrong choice of words... a non-lottery team

Comment

• a professional win on the last leg of the 5 game roadie... they go 3 and 2 and were a screw job short of going 4 and 1...

pretty good .. pretty good....

6 games at home... starting with the sixers... got lebron in there as well... a real good test against atlanta....
                            the grizz and the overhyped lakers and timberpuppies teams.... 5 and 1 ?
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Nov 25, 2016, 11:38 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

I agree lol

Comment

Lol okay I can agree with that

Comment

Working...
                                X