No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Embiid isn't even playing since he sits out back-to-backs and they played last night, so this game got even easier.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      W
      Ahh hell. I guess we're losing this one guys
      OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          You can't deny the streak that started when game thread OP had Scola listed as starting. Coincidence? I think not!!!
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Apparently Embiid isn't even playing since he sits out back-to-backs and they played last night, so this game got even easier.
            Can't look past this one. Its a tough spot for the Raps to be in. If they kick Phillys ass hard ..its "so what.. you were supposed to." If they win by a couple then they will be berated for playing down to their opponents and they're not really that good a squad. Kinda heads I win.. tails you lose.

The Process, because they have next to no talent, will do what talentless teams do.... they will play their assess off for the whole game on defense. They will run around like madmen trying to trap or steal the ball and if they miss on the double team traps and steals they will try to block everything that goes up. They will try to play a fast paced transition type game because thats the only chance they have to win.

The Raps are going to have to play a patient professional game and when they do they will in all likelihood exploit the Sixers mercilessly when they overcommit and get caught out of position on defense. Looking for Kyle to carve up The Philly Processes using the PnR and for DD to continue to take what the game gives him. JV should have a good game on the offensive end as Jahil Okafor knows there are seven letters in defense but doesn't know anything more than that on how to play it.

And Gerald Henderson will win the Gerald Henderson award tonight ..
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 28, 2016, 03:55 PM. Reason: Edit : Predicting the Gerald Henderson award winner for tonight
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Can't look past this one. Its a tough spot for the Raps to be in. If they kick Phillys ass hard ..its "so what.. you were supposed to." If they win by a couple then they will be berated for playing down to their opponents and they're not really that good a squad. Kinda heads I win.. tails you lose.

The Process, because they have next to no talent, will do what talentless teams do.... they will play their assess off for the whole game on defense. They will run around like madmen trying to trap or steal the ball and if they miss on the double team traps and steals they will try to block everything that goes up. They will try to play a fast paced transition type game because thats the only chance they have to win.

The Raps are going to have to play a patient professional game and when they do they will in all likelihood exploit the Sixers mercilessly when they overcommit and get caught out of position on defense. Looking for Kyle to carve up The Philly Processes up with the PnR and for DD to continue to take what the game gives him. JV should have a good game on the offensive end as Jahil Okafor knows there are seven letters in defense but doesn't know anything more than that on how to play it.
              Link?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Link?
                He went to Duke...
                If he went to Oklahoma State I might have said that he might not be able to spell defense if you spotted him 6 letters.
                - TGO

Comment

He went to Duke...
                  If he went to Oklahoma State I might have said that he might not be able to spell defense if you spotted him 6 letters.
                  All the universities in the world can't teach you street smarts, a half a semester in the school of hard knocks might have prevented a gun pointed at his head and knocking out a pudgy white Celtics fan in his first 2 months professional.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    It's not quite Warrior/Cavs back to back but the 76ers do have to face 2016 ECF teams back to back (played Cleveland yesterday)
                    Saying that we are the cream of the crop of the ECF...damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Ahh hell. I guess we're losing this one guys
                      The worst crime ever committed and the punishment rightfully deserved to us was when William Lou placed LOL-LOL-LOL on the 2014 Celtics

Comment

• Zainab is just like anyone else. She can't resist the hypnotic lure of Luis Scola's flowing locks.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          All the universities in the world can't teach you street smarts, a half a semester in the school of hard knocks might have prevented a gun pointed at his head and knocking out a pudgy white Celtics fan in his first 2 months professional.
                          Spelling and the school of hard knocks aside Jahil Okafor is not a defensive force. If Kyle and CoJo run the PnR with JV he should have a big night against the former Dukie.
                          - TGO

Comment

Spelling and the school of hard knocks aside Jahil Okafor is not a defensive force. If Kyle and CoJo run the PnR with JV more than once he should have a big night against the former Dukie.
                            fixed
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                This inspired Eminem and Lil Wayne to write a song
                                "it's a little too late, to that you're sorry now, you kicked me when I was down, fuck what you say just don't hurt me...no more...bitch you get "no Love"

Comment

Working...
                                X