Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    DeRozan struggles against the worst teams in the NBA. He's 2 worst games this yr were both against the Kings. Tonight he's playing like complete shit.
    The key to neutralizing DeRozan is.... put someone that is 6'8+ on him.

Yeah, that's it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      He can suck against bad teams as much as he wants as long he plays well against good teams.
      Well, maybe not as much as he wants... considering we lost to SACRAMENTO twice.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Well, maybe not as much as he wants... considering we lost to SACRAMENTO twice.
        As bad as they look like, The Kings know how to play us. We haven't won against the Kings since.. well, it's been nearly 2 years. So yeah.

Comment

• If the Raptors can get Covington as Demarre Carroll's backup, we would be invincibllleee

Comment

• Comment

• Sportsnet needs to invest in a female sideline reporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

DeRozan struggles against the worst teams in the NBA. He's 2 worst games this yr were both against the Kings. Tonight he's playing like complete shit.
                No he isn't. He's is making some really nice reads and passes. It's not all about scoring. And his defense has been atrocious like usual
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Sportsnet needs to invest in a female sideline reporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm sure they are working on it, as long as they can take it away from Rod Black

Comment

I meant to say hasn't lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

My man Bryan Colangelo back in the building!
                      Due to Masai's explosive Super Saiyan entrance, it makes any of Colangelo's efforts look feeble

Comment

• Damn what a play by Lowry.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not even mad at DeRozan sucking. He convinced me he's better than that this year.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Is Bruno active today? Would be nice to see him get some garbage minutes.

Comment

• god leo is boring

Comment

• This is too easy man. Can we play the Grizzlies now?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X