Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Mind you, Philly doesn't have a Marc Gasol.

But, yes, the PG situation should make this one a win, no doubt.
    Yeah, the Gasol thing will be interesting. He'd be a tough cover for JV on the perimeter even if JV hadn't turned his ankle.

And after watching Monroe destroy Bebe in the post, don't see it being much different with Gasol. On the other hand, despite Gasol being a terrific passer, maybe it would be best to send a double on him in the post, especially with Bebe, and have one of his offensively challenged teammates make the shot.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• W
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        VC (old) won't play tonight
        Ah shit. Vince is the only reason i'm looking forward to this game.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Definite trap game for the Raps, hopefully they can focus and get it done.

Comment

• Nights like these, I would rest Lowry and let DeRozan run wild on his own

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeMar pandering for them all-star votes!

Comment

• I do wonder if the average casual Canadian basketball fan has gotten around to liking VC again these days.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Think I saw on the ESPN feed that had you bet $100 on the three upsets, you would've walked away with $20k
                    Somebody @ Vegas had a 4 teamer parlay bet win: Nets ML, Bucks ML, Magic ML, Pelicans ATS. $50 stake, walked out w/ $15k in his pocket.

Comment

• Don't be the Clippers like Last night.

Exhibit A: Blowing 18 point leads at the end of the 3rd and blowing it all in 2 OTs like fools against the Nets **One less Ping Pong Ball for the Celts and maybe a slot up in the late 20s in the 2017 draft
                      Last edited by tonious35; Wed Nov 30, 2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Any updates on the Sacramento Screw Job protest? I assume nothing will come out of it, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Any updates on the Sacramento Screw Job protest? I assume nothing will come out of it, but I find it interesting nonetheless.
                          No word yet. Filed on last Tuesday, 5 business days means Wed, Fri, Mon, Tues, Wed - so today if the filing was Tuesday by end of day, tomorrow if it was Tuesday after office closed (so essentially Wednesday).
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Any updates on the Sacramento Screw Job protest? I assume nothing will come out of it, but I find it interesting nonetheless.
                            "We have reviewed the tape from Sacramento. We've never even heard of the Toronto Raptors. As a result, we are awarding Stephen Curry three free throws at the beginning of a game of his choosing."

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              "We have reviewed the tape from Sacramento. We've never even heard of the Toronto Raptors. As a result, we are awarding Stephen Curry three free throws at the beginning of a game of his choosing."
                              "We've changed the result. Sacramento and toronto both lose, and there was a foul on lebron james"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Memphis @ Toronto: Wearing the greys and blowing the whistle tonight are

Sean Wright (#4) Tyler Ford (#39) Michael Smith (#38)
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X