X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll can't guard a rookie

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Never trust the brother of that player to be an official talent scout, it's very biased one way
      Lol agreed. That's why I had to ask Rockwell to make sure
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• History has been made. It feels so good y'all. TFC.

We'll play Seattle in the final

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Yea some very bad passing from a few of the guys....

JV has 4 turnovers.... Siakem has 3 Turnovers.....Lowry has 2 turnovers....

Memphis is a very good defensive team, but we really hurt ourselves in many of those plays. With regards to his defense....It's something you always harp on, but its not really hurting us at all. It's our turnovers.......

One day you'll come to the realization that Demar is what he is defensively. His talent is his offense and that's why he gets the big bucks! Defense shmefense...
          Defense wins championships.

I'm not absolving anyone else of their turnovers, but you can't just pretend DeMar's turnovers didn't happen.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            So is Jordan the equivalent of the 15th man on an nba team?
            Nah he would be playing if Jozy got hurt. He was scoring goals actually when Jozy wasn't playing

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              his passing is under rated I wish jv had his vision
              Largely because he doesn't have any moves when he gets the ball. He can only score off lobs. Pass him the ball further then 2 feet from the rim and he doesn't even look at the basket.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Defense wins championships.

I'm not absolving anyone else of their turnovers, but you can't just pretend DeMar's turnovers didn't happen.
                I literally acknowledged his turnovers in the first line of my post.....lol

Is it okay if i acknowledge some bad while acknowledging some good? That seems to bother you.....weird.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Nah he would be playing if Jozy got hurt. He was scoring goals actually when Jozy wasn't playing
                  Lol okay. It sounds like he's a Norman Powell. Plays well when given minutes but has veterans ahead of him so he has to wait his turn
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    I literally acknowledged his turnovers in the first line of my post.....lol

Is it okay if i acknowledge some bad while acknowledging some good? That seems to bother you.....weird.
                    You acknowledged his turnovers, then said 'take those away and he's been great'!

You literally acknowledged them for the purpose of dismissing them.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Fuck man...who's covering Troy Dani3ls?

Comment

• Why is Gasol on the bench? Lol
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• PART of it is memphis making some ridiculous shots. We've been awful but they've been overachieving as well
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Lol okay. It sounds like he's a Norman Powell. Plays well when given minutes but has veterans ahead of him so he has to wait his turn
                            Yup, that's usually the case with homegrown players in the MLS

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Why is Gasol on the bench? Lol
                              With their luck he might get injured tonight

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Why is Gasol on the bench? Lol
                                He's just too old for this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X