Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Why is Gasol on the bench? Lol
    Dwane Casey convinced him that small ball is the way to go
    OG is our king

Comment

Why is Gasol on the bench? Lol
      He's been anxiously staring at the coach for a couple possessions it's weird
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nice one. This one is over

Comment

• Memphis' coach is an idiot. How do keep your best player on the bench?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOL blowing out these scrubs
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              I literally acknowledged his turnovers in the first line of my post.....lol

Is it okay if i acknowledge some bad while acknowledging some good? That seems to bother you.....weird.
              Nope. Not allowed.

Barolt obssession in DeRozan is starting to remind me of McHappy.

Hmm.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder what ACC was like when the TFC game clock hit 120:00+

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Largely because he doesn't have any moves when he gets the ball. He can only score off lobs. Pass him the ball further then 2 feet from the rim and he doesn't even look at the basket.
                  I'm okay with that bebe should be dunking lobs and nothing else
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    I'm okay with that bebe should be dunking lobs and nothing else
                    despite BEBE's flaws, him catching lobs does not worry me

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Yup, that's usually the case with homegrown players in the MLS
                      True true. Good to know. It's nice to see someone from Scarborough make it. Whether he's the main guy or a bench warmer. His fam are so proud of him. And he's very young still too
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ah leo....

If i had a serum that could innoculate the world and keep it free from the entire kardashian freak show.. or leo...

in a moment of weakness after listening to him i might just choose to save the world from leo...it would be a mistake.. but damn that guy is irritating..
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Nope. Not allowed.

Barolt obssession in DeRozan is starting to remind me of McHappy.

Hmm.
                          Man. Mods and Admins have confirmed I'm not McHappy. I write for the frontpage of the site and post here for the hell of it.

I've written a lot of positive stuff about DeMar too. I just want the complete game from him.(I do from every Raptor, really)
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Memphis' coach is an idiot. How do keep your best player on the bench?
                            It's the Casey effect

Comment

• Crazy, in such a shitty game our 2 stars are 14/19..and we're in position to cover the spread.

Memphis is not Philly. conley or no conley. They have vet's with pride, and a great team system. Yeah we played pretry sloppy and slow for awhile, but maybe we jumped the gun on this "automatic blowout" stuff
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                You acknowledged his turnovers, then said 'take those away and he's been great'!

You literally acknowledged them for the purpose of dismissing them.
                                I think this Demar hate is starting to get to you.

Its a figure of speech dude.....relax.

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X