• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    I miss the days of Chuck Swirsky
    But Leo was still with him, unless Chuck neutralized him plus one

Comment

• missed most of this one watching the soccer. seems like it was a terrible game and somehow we're going to win handily.

memphis is so fucked without conley. yikes.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        missed most of this one watching the soccer. seems like it was a terrible game and somehow we're going to win handily.

nah season high 15+ threes
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

missed most of this one watching the soccer. seems like it was a terrible game and somehow we're going to win handily.

You have summed it up

Pro: kyle and demar shooting like all stars. Carroll and 2pat shooting like good role players
          Con: everything else
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This was painful for the longest time. At least it's over
            OG is our king

Comment

Didn't miss much. Last 2 games have been borderline unwatchable. Playing shifty teams with predictable outcomes really makes one hate Leo Rautins.

Comment

• Get out the salami and cheese mama - this ball game is OVER !

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Whats wrong with looking at the bright side? Yes Demar has a lot of turnovers, but on the bright side he has had a good overall game.
                  Because, as a writer, I have to find both angles? I see the bright side, everyone's talking about it. Like I said, I've gushed about DeMar.

A paragraph I wrote 4 days ago:

DeRozan isn’t leading the league in scoring anymore, but that’s not an indictment of his game in any way. As his shot has begun to fail him at times, he’s become more of a distributor, and in the first half tonight he managed just 3/9 from the field, but was looking to create for others. This is my favorite version of DeMar, the one who lets the game come to him and uses the defensive attention he garners to keep everyone else involved when they have easy looks. His passing has been sublime, and at least to this writer, it feels like his teammates are more engaged when he has the ball because he’s shown his willingness to trust them in recent games. The whole team appears to be passing better, and it seems to start with DeMar. He also finished with 26 points on 9/18 shooting as he found his shot in yet another impressive third quarter, and he sealed the win with a spectacular pull-up jumper over a double team with 16 seconds to go.
                  I see the good in DeMar's game, really!
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Yo, gotta love the NBA. We've played like shit for most of the game and still managed to cover the spread lol.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      You know, I've gushed about DeMar here and on the front page in my quick reactions and recaps. You usually don't respond to those posts.

The defense thing gets me though, because the great teams like Golden State and Cleveland don't have a guy on the court to hide DeMar on defensively, so he has to be better if we're going to be better.
                      You dont seem too worried about where there going to hide JV against those teams

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MLSE and Tennanbaum would of died from a 12 hr erection if the Leafs won tonight

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          But Leo was still with him, unless Chuck neutralized him plus one
                          I liked Jack and Chuck together.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            You dont seem too worried about where there going to hide JV against those teams

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            Don't have to worry about that!

Casey has been fully and completely willing to bench JV when he isn't playable due to defensive matchups.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I don't think DeRozan played well tonight then i look at the boxscore - 24 points on 6/9 shooting 9 rebounds 6 assists.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                ah leo....

If i had a serum that could innoculate the world and keep it free from the entire kardashian freak show.. or leo...

in a moment of weakness after listening to him i might just choose to save the world from leo...it would be a mistake.. but damn that guy is irritating..
                                I never heard someone who isn't annoyed by him I don't know how he still has a job. it's like he signed a lifetime contract or something NO ONE LIKES THIS DUDE MLS
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X