No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal Siakam gets better every game. Showed some passing skills tonight which is great. This kid is going to be so good on D.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Nov 30, 2016, 11:34 PM.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Melo scored, 2.3 to go
      And the Wolves look like Philly on that one, enjoy another top lotto pick

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        In basketball, or in any sort of analysis, you try to look at the whole picture instead of fixating on one facet alone.

DeMar had 24 points on 9 FGA. He also contributed 9 boards and 6 assists.

For you to take a game like that and equate 7 turnovers to the Kennedy assassination goes to show that your protestations of fairness and balance are pretty much a joke. You can point to all the qualified praise you want, but the act is so tired dude.
        The Kennedy line was a joke. It was intended as such, not serious analysis in any way, shape or form.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          In basketball, or in any sort of analysis, you try to look at the whole picture instead of fixating on one facet alone.

DeMar had 24 points on 9 FGA. He also contributed 9 boards and 6 assists.

For you to take a game like that and equate 7 turnovers to the Kennedy assassination goes to show that your protestations of fairness and balance are pretty much a joke. You can point to all the qualified praise you want, but the act is so tired dude.
          Lol, we take our raptors serious
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Did people think that my Kennedy line was intended as a serious comparison? Really?
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Did people think that my Kennedy line was intended as a serious comparison? Really?
              I got cruficied for daring type the word Hitler, you're on your own bro lol

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Pascal Siakam gets better every game. Showed some passing skills tonight which is great. This kid is going to be so good on D.

I want to see bebe and siakham get more mins together the big to big passing would be great
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Did people think that my Kennedy line was intended as a serious comparison? Really?
                  If kennedy was still alive raps would be the champs
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    I want to see bebe and siakham get more mins together the big to big passing would be great
                    I can't wait till Sully gets back. He is hands down our best passing big.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I can't wait till Sully gets back. He is hands down our best passing big.

When is he coming back?

Comment

45 PTS, 17 REB for Towns. Impressive stuff.
                        With no 3's made. Hmmm maybe that should tell him something

Comment

• Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            With no 3's made. Hmmm maybe that should tell him something
                            "A couple 3 balls i'da had 50"

Comment

When is he coming back?
                              Sully's timeline at the end of October was 2-3 months, so another month or 2. I haven't heard anything more recent.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Tomorrow is the real day, I guess.
                                No, today was the real day. This is all just part of the NBA's plan. Announcement tomorrow will be:

"The Raptors are totally right and deserved to go to overtime. However, since this announcement was actually due yesterday and it didn't happen then, it doesn't count and there's nothing else we can do about it."

Comment

Working...
                                X