Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Meanwhile the Lakers' 107.4 DRTG is good for 27th in the league, and is even higher at 108.2 on the road.
    Not surprising considering Lou and Jose are on that team.

Comment

• Finally a game I'm looking forward to...the last two were capital D Duds
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I take back everything I said about us needing to add another player. Turns out all we needed was the magical powers of Luis Scola. Thank you Zainab for helping me see the light.

Comment

• Scola gonna drop 40 tonight.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I take back everything I said about us needing to add another player. Turns out all we needed was the magical powers of Luis Scola. Thank you Zainab for helping me see the light.
            He's our early season MVP. Though I wonder how Siakam feels about this

Comment

• Jose vs. Lowry should be fun. I mean Lowry should destroy him but yeah.

Comment

• Lakers have a pretty potent offense, and a decent bench. Going to be a good challenge for our bench to keep up with theirs. Walton has them playing fast and on all cylinders. They have beaten some good teams too.

Should be pretty easy for our back court, but I suspect a really high scoring game. 127 - 118 Raps.

Comment

• Arguably the best all-round player on the Lakers this year has been Larry Nance jr. He and Pascal were consecutive 27th picks in 2015 and 2016.

He's been part of the one of the best benches in league this year. In fact, Walton (a bit like Casey) didn't want to break them up, so Clarkson has been staying with the second unit and Calderon took Russell's spot, Ingram took Young's and Thomas Robinson took Randle's when he was out.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Scola to the rescue!
                    OG is our king

Comment

• ... the ghost of Scola

Comment

• W
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He was answering a question about his defense. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            He was answering a question about his defense. lol.
                            You have a twisted sense of humour ...or is it really contextually true?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              I take back everything I said about us needing to add another player. Turns out all we needed was the magical powers of Luis Scola. Thank you Zainab for helping me see the light.
                              Maybe Zainab can transfer her magical powers to her chosen profession. Leave us your card when you graduate.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                You have a twisted sense of humour ...or is it really contextually true?
                                Now I know why you wanted pink font for sarcasm, zanaib

Comment

Working...
                                X