Comment

• Come on ref

Comment

• Ball don't lie
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 32 points, but only 1 AST. #RaptorsWay

Comment

• Bebe looking way better defensively than I expected at the start of the year. Quick hands caused both our steals. Nice work on the Howard posatup and should have had that block.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Bebe looking way better defensively than I expected at the start of the year. Quick hands caused both our steals. Nice work on the Howard posatup and should have had that block.
                Most people of this forum thought he wasn't even an NBA player. It seems like all he needed was opportunity

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Most people of this forum thought he wasn't even an NBA player. It seems like all he needed was opportunity
                  Can you really blame those people? Tbh, I don't believe in him. I'm not sure he can stay healthy, but he's a fighter. Encouraging stuff.

Comment

We'll be saying the same about Bruno next year lol
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Only one person said that from what I remember. Bebe showed flashes last season and really hasn't been able to stay healthy enough in the last few years to have a good opportunity.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Can you really blame those people? Tbh, I don't believe in him. I'm not sure he can stay healthy, but he's a fighter. Skinny, but a fricking fighter. Encouraging stuff.
                        If he can stay healthy and gain lean muscle, there's a alot of potential

Poor mans Rudy Gobert
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hey look it's Devon Travis. That guy needs to stop getting injured all the time

Comment

• Seems like back to back blowouts are about to happen.

Comment

• Keep shooting it Pat

Comment

• PatPat!

Comment

Working...
                                X