• Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    ESPN couldn't believe the score. Shaved the total by 10 points. LOL

Its correct now!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Its correct now!!
      Fuck ESPN anyway. They don't like us. I don't like them.

Comment

• Someone earlier was asking about TimW. Here is his Twitter Acct. ... doesn't seem like he has been at it for awhile...

https://twitter.com/the_picketfence

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          The real question is, whether Chicago will get #1 in the East.

/pink font all day
          after getting their asses kicked by 20 plus tonight.. by the 3 and 15 mavs .... its pretty much a lock they get the 2nd seed one would think... slol
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• I can't believe I missed this one! Oh well, it's nice to see the final score and smile
            OG is our king

Comment

• Best Raptors stretch of games ever?

Comment

• Ha! I'm giddy after this one.

After last game I said it reminded me of the glorious Bucks game from two years ago. This one was almost exactly the same. Two nights in a row! All the main characters were great again.

So many little things - Siakam being awesome, BeBe blocking everything (and getting all over the offensive boards early in the 4th to help this one blow open), the Poeltl slam, three pointers raining from everyone, Bruno got an assist!

ATL is a decent squad, better than the Lakers, but they look very off. Something rotten in the state of Georgia. Get Millsap outta there!

Bring on the Cavs on Monday. Would be tough for the team to be feeling any better about themselves. Wow, what a home stand.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Someone RT'd this on my timeline. Yeah the Hawks really have a chance against the Cavs in the East. LOL

American Media is too funny. Bulls and now the Hawks lol. There's a team up north who's actually pretty good. Better than the Bulls and the Hawks.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• that poetl dunk was awesome, but lets not forget the sweet siakim mid air catch and hoop!

@kyle_lowry7 tosses it up to @pskills43 from waaay out!

A video posted by NBA (@nba) on

Comment

• Might be a little too early to say this but it seems like the defense is finally coming back to normal. After having a bottom 10 rated defense last week the raps are right in the middle of the pack now at 15th. Our net rating is pretty crazy right now at 10.2 (3rd in the league). The hot shooting is bound to cool of a little bit but let's hope it lasts until at least Monday. Would really like to give the Cavs their fourth straight loss.

Comment

• Wow, what's gotten into this team lately?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• WTF atlanta?

Comment

• Atlanta Hawks summed up in one gif:

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Its correct now!!
                              I am sure it was a simple typo, but I did get a screenshot of it. It fits well with the "They're out to get the Raptors" narrative. :-)

Comment

• They didn't bother to change the headline of the recap.

http://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=400899735

Comment

Working...
                                X