Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Wonder if / when will Lebrons body start showing some wear and tear..
    I remember I read somewhere that Tyrone Lue said that doctors have told him that Lebron has the body of a 19 year old. I'm assuming in terms of wear and tear I'm not sure. But I'm assuming he isn't breaking down anytime soon
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Carroll has not shown the ability to guard Lebron, in the slightest. Let's see if he keeps crowding him and inviting the drive or if he gives him some space to take jumpers.
      And that's the biggest issue. We literally have no one that can remotely stop him or anyone on the team to be exact. They always shoot amazing against us. But I guess they do that to everyone
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• aRE YOU KIDDING ME

Comment

• Lowry is still continuing his hot shooting.

Comment

• Nice job DD!
            OG is our king

Comment

• Jack and Matt are going in on this no contact pink font

Comment

• That Lowry 3.. wow

Comment

• I HATE when JV pulls up for that stupid jumper. Ugh! Back the guy in or forget it.

Comment

• Cleveland is so good offensively it's crazy. Every time I watch them against us I'm highly impressed. Their role players do not miss open shots.

Comment

• not enough shooting with this lineup on paper

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Cleveland is so good offensively it's crazy. Every time I watch them against us I'm highly impressed. Their role players do not miss open shots.
                        Meanwhile ours...

Comment

• Fuck Kevin Love hits shots like Klay Thompson

Comment

• Siakim, stop fucking jumping at Love!

Comment

• Good D by JV on Love, sucks we couldn't squeeze the rebound.

Comment

• Bad time to start missing Carroll...

Comment

Working...
                                X