• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Wow, Patterson can't hit any open buzzer beaters
    Are you sure?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      You aren't missing anything lol. The game is pretty boring and is the same old thing against Cleveland.
      I disagree. You're not gonna hold the cavs to under 110. We look good offensively and they're looking very beatable. I had this game as a loss but I'm switching it to a Raps win.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Are you sure?

tonious meant to say *easy* open buzzer beaters

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          tonious meant to say *easy* open buzzer beaters
          Halfcourt shots are easy.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            I disagree. You're not gonna hold the cavs to under 110. We look good offensively and they're looking very beatable. I had this game as a loss but I'm switching it to a Raps win.
            We can't keep up with them offensively. Especially when Kyrie comes back into the game. And he's probably pissed so he will be taking it at us. I know we can't stop them but that just means we have to keep up offensively and I would be shocked if we can with how our shooters disappear in big games
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm just glad we are playing them tough once again. Hopefully we find a way. Someone will have to step up big time though
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Refs: "game is getting out of hand, need to call some ticky-tack fouls for the Cavs to maintain that spread"

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  We just aren't good enough. Kyrie hasnt played most of the quarter and JR Smith is out and we still can't take a lead. Oh well
                  Once Irving sat with his 3rd foul, LeBron started playing hero ball, driving the ball and making some tough shots. Presence/absence of Kyrie wouldn't have made much of difference

Will have to see if, after halftime, that little tweak that LeBron suffered stiffens up a bit

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    15 million dollar man people.. !
                    Need to get something for him at the trade deadline.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Thompson is just killing JV tonight on the glass.. killing him...

If he isn't hurt... its time for JV to sit a while for a bit of introspection...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Just not physical enough. Raps let them get to wherever they want

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Thompson is just killing JV tonight on the glass.. killing him...
                          Not really. JV has 10 boards, 3 offensive, TT has 9 boards, 2 offensive.

Comment

• We have no defensive energy whatsoever, the last 3 possessions James has got to the rim at will in transition.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Thompson is just killing JV tonight on the glass.. killing him...
                              JV has 10 boards and that was a long rebound nearkybto the ft line. I haven't been intently following JV around, but it hasn't looked that way to me.

Comment

• JV is just miserable. He cant catch up to Thompson in transition. Cant keep him off the glass. Cant contrst
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X