Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    It's the big games tho!

It's great that these guys play good against the Pacers and the Heat or whoever..... But against contenders they seem to shrink from the light. It's like the stage affects them. This was a statement game and only Lowry, Demar and TRoss showed up tonight.
    Exactly. They all fold under pressure. It's annoying. Like hit your gawdamn shots and play some defense. You've been doing it so well, why RIGHT when Cleveland comes that all goes to shit? If it was their defense I would understand but we get plenty of open looks and can't hit any while Cleveland hits all theirs
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Because he would have to play over Lowry or DD.
      In honestly, I wouldn't mind a lineup of Lowry, CoJo, Ross, DD and Patterson. A super ass small lineup. Lowry guard Irving. Cojo guard Shumpart, Ross guard LeBron (not ideal but need his offense badly), DD can guard Frye (whatever really. Frye is not gonna try backing down Demar. The PF poisition is just for shooting threes for cavs). and Patterson guard Love.

Comment

• Why I am beginning to hate ESPN even more than usual...

Dave McMenamin
        ESPN Staff Writer

Cavs get a much-needed win over TOR 116-112. LeBron James led the way with a season-high 34p 8r 7a; Kevin Love 28p 14r; Kyrie Irving 24p 7a; Channing Frye 10p; Tristan Thompson 6p 14r; DeAndre Liggins 5p 5r. Cavs stop 3-game skid.They played some guys in white uniforms.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Honestly, why was Carrol even in the game in the 4th? He was ice cold and he wasn't even guarding LeBron, so he was basically pointless out there....

Comment

• Got destroyed on the boards again which is what cost us this game. Unfortunately jv our only good consistent rebounder had a crap game. I'm really hoping sully can help get this teams rebounding back on track.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Why I am beginning to hate ESPN even more than usual...

Dave McMenamin
              ESPN Staff Writer

Cavs get a much-needed win over TOR 116-112. LeBron James led the way with a season-high 34p 8r 7a; Kevin Love 28p 14r; Kyrie Irving 24p 7a; Channing Frye 10p; Tristan Thompson 6p 14r; DeAndre Liggins 5p 5r. Cavs stop 3-game skid.They played some guys in white uniforms.
              Is this real life?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

It isn't just Lebron either, Kyrie and Love are pretty good too.
                that they are...
                but
                its that guy wearing number 23 that is the gorilla everyone has to get by to beat Cleveland...
                - TGO

Comment

Dave McMenamin
                  ESPN Staff Writer

Shitheads like him feed off reaction from Raptors fans. Should pay him no mind..

Edit: Fact that I believe that says a lot about ESPN... and me
                  Last edited by tDotted; Mon Dec 5, 2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I'm not even hating on the guy but what is JV's purpose on this team???

Bebe is TERRIBLE and he's outplayed JV the last 3+ games.
                    That's s great question. We seem to be running a lot these days. Not great for a slower centre. Fast offence leads to more possessions and more transition D opportunities. Not great for a slower centre. He's an effective offensive player in the post and on the roll and we seem to be going away from him the last few games. Not a good fit with this team. This team C needs to be a defensive minded rim runner.

Comment

Is this real life?
                      well.. i added the last sentance.. but that was the end game report from Dave baby....
                      - TGO

Comment

Is this real life?
                        Everything but the last line

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          That's s great question. We seem to be running a lot these days. Not great for a slower centre. Fast offence leads to more possessions and more transition D opportunities. Not great for a slower centre. He's an effective offensive player in the post and on the roll and we seem to be going away from him the last few games. Not a good fit with this team. This team C needs to be a defensive minded rim runner.
                          Which is what many of us have been saying. If we're just going to roll with a Demar and Kyle as our stars.... we need mobile bigs that can defend and rebound. If we can do a better job getting second chances or limiting the other teams, it makes a big difference.

Comment

Dave McMenamin
                            ESPN Staff Writer

Very professional...

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              Which is what many of us have been saying. If we're just going to roll with a Demar and Kyle as our stars.... we need mobile bigs that can defend and rebound. If we can do a better job getting second chances or limiting the other teams, it makes a big difference.
                              Said it a while ago. I like JV as a player, but if he isn't going to be utilized properly, no point having him.

Comment

Very professional...
                                What McMenamin (who is ESPN's Cavs beat writer) actually wrote:

Cavs get a much-needed win over TOR 116-112. LeBron James led the way with a season-high 34p 8r 7a; Kevin Love 28p 14r; Kyrie Irving 24p 7a; Channing Frye 10p; Tristan Thompson 6p 14r; DeAndre Liggins 5p 5r. Cavs stop 3-game skid. End road trip in NYK on Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X