Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Which is what many of us have been saying. If we're just going to roll with a Demar and Kyle as our stars.... we need mobile bigs that can defend and rebound. If we can do a better job getting second chances or limiting the other teams, it makes a big difference.
    I'm in that camp. With us playing this way, we are basically playing 4v5 with JV on the court. We aren't even asking him to set screens as often as we should.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Man... we are gonna treadmill in the ECF for years to come...
      That is calling the glass half empty and then smashing it with a hammer. The cavs have the best player in the world. No team in the east is beating him (consistently). All you can ask is to be the team that is next in line if lebron falters in any way. That's us. That's not a treadmill. For those who were around for the great debate, the "treadmill" referred to the 7-11 seed treadmill. Not this.

Comment

• Al Horford just missed a wide open lay up to beat the Rockets so that makes me feel a bit better.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Said it a while ago. I like JV as a player, but if he isn't going to be utilized properly, no point having him.
          JV has been great this year until he rolled his ankle. Seems like he's still hurt. Would it make sense to rest him through this stretch until he's completely healed?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            That is calling the glass half empty and then smashing it with a hammer. The cavs have the best player in the world. No team in the east is beating him (consistently). All you can ask is to be the team that is next in line if lebron falters in any way. That's us. That's not a treadmill. For those who were around for the great debate, the "treadmill" referred to the 7-11 seed treadmill. Not this.
            It's a joke for open for interpretation.

Considering our team history, I am still happy and we realistically have high standards for our team. Just hope anyone we draft can break our curses or push us over the top 2017 summer

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Al Horford just missed a wide open lay up to beat the Rockets so that makes me feel a bit better.
              repeat that again?
              Last edited by tonious35; Mon Dec 5, 2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• I would honestly be fine with a 2nd round exit if it meant facing and beating the Cavs in the first

Comment

• Hawks, bulls, bucks, and celtics all lost as well tonight, and the Hornets are in a tight one with Dallas.

Comment

• Holy Christ Troy Daniels is emerging

Comment

• Just saw the replay of the DeRozan 3 that was.waived off late in the 4th. I.have a couple of.questions:

1..Why did they review that? nobody called out of bounds. Refs just suddenly stopped the game.

2. Remember Melo last year? why didn't they review that play?

WTF
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Just saw the replay of the DeRozan 3 that was.waived off late in the 4th. I.have a couple of.questions:

1..Why did they review that?
                        I was wondering that myself.... its not like Cleveland could challenge... is this a rule that any out of bounds plays can be reviewed at the discretion of the referee ? Because if it is.. it must be new this year... because last year KarMelo stepped OB and nothing was reversed...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                          Hawks, bulls, bucks, and celtics all lost as well tonight, and the Hornets are in a tight one with Dallas.
                          The Bulls really confuse me.........

Comment

• New rules and procedures are always coming out against the raptors. Perfect guinea pigs.

Comment

• Calls in the last 2 minutes get reviewed if there is any question. DD's 3 fit that criteria.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Calls in the last 2 minutes get reviewed if there is any question. DD's 3 fit that criteria.
                                What about thw Melo play last year? that happened under 2 mins as well right?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X