• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did DeMar even see Carroll there?

Comment

• Keep cooking Carroll

Comment

• i have no idea who told JV to hedge, but it's embarassing.

Comment

• It will forever be mistery why our role players can't hit shots against Cleveland. If they would stop playing tight and step up we could beat those guys.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• now... can we rebound a damn ball....?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              It will forever be mistery why our role players can't hit shots against Cleveland. If they would stop playing tight and step up we could beat those guys.
              not just that, it's those few offensive rebounds leading to their threes

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                It will forever be mistery why our role players can't hit shots against Cleveland. If they would stop playing tight and step up we could beat those guys.
                It's so frustrating

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  i have no idea who told JV to hedge, but it's embarassing.
                  He actually hedged to trap successfully a couple of times and then there were no rotations down low anyway. Bottom line our team D is atrocious at times. I don't know if maybe it's communication or what.

But JV also can't ever leave his feet on Dieng. C'mon man!!!

Comment

• Not a fan of that sequence from JV. Let him shoot

Comment

• Can anyone count how many Offensive rebounds led to some of their points? It's past my one hand for sure

Comment

• JV is making my blood boil. Why the fuck are.you jumping on Diengs pump fake? how STUPID can you be?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• My idea of hiding JV on Dieng didn't work because he couldn't even guard/ box him out.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            Reggie miller will not shut up about Kris Dunn. Even when Marv tries to pull him back and say raps are #2 seed, Reggie just shits all over Kyle and demar. Never liked Reggie. Fuck that guy!
                            reggies still mad the raps beat out the pacers last year....
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              He actually hedged to trap successfully a couple of times and then there were no rotations down low anyway. Bottom line our team D is atrocious at times. I don't know if maybe it's communication or what.

But JV also can't ever leave his feet on Dieng. C'mon man!!!
                              This. You wanna hedge go ahead, but the team defense needs to be good enough to the point where rotations are solid.

Comment

• So when is the NBAs "5 business day" reply to the protest going to come out lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X