No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a replay of the shot clock on tsn?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      reggies still mad the raps beat out the pacers last year....
      Our gift from Norman Powell

Comment

• It's all good guys. Just need to tighten up and we'll be fine. Wolves still learning how to play the 2nd half.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          So when is the NBAs "5 business day" reply to the protest going to come out lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          They don't care about us

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            So when is the NBAs "5 business day" reply to the protest going to come out lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            NBA: "What protest?"

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
              My idea of hiding JV on Dieng didn't work because he couldn't even guard/ box him out.
              I definitely don't blame JV for our DREB issues. He definitely gave up a couple he shouldn't have, but I wish I was counting the number of times he was our only rebounder against 2 Twolves during that half. Must've happened at least 4-5 times and every time they unsurprisingly ended up getting the ball.

You can bet teams will start sending in guys more as they realize nobody is going to box out their man and JV can't grab all the rebounds alone even at his best. Guys were just standing around every time a shot went up.

Comment

• This game would of been a cluster-fuck it it was not for 9 straight points from Carroll of all people

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  JV is making my blood boil. Why the fuck are.you jumping on Diengs pump fake? how STUPID can you be?
                  Relax, he did it one time. If it continues tho..

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    reggies still mad the raps beat out the pacers last year....
                    Reggie is mad that his sister is better at everything and can snap his twig ass

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      It's all good guys. Just need to tighten up and we'll be fine. Wolves still learning how to play the 2nd half.
                      We will most likely win but this defense still has to be a worry. Mainly because we aren't really seeing growth or improvement in it. It's almost like it's getting worse lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Did Carroll get the shot off?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I definitely don't blame JV for our DREB issues. He definitely gave up a couple he shouldn't have, but I wish I was counting the number of times he was our only rebounder against 2 Twolves during that half. Must've happened at least 4-5 times and every time they unsurprisingly ended up getting the ball.

You can bet teams will start sending in guys more as they realize nobody is going to box out their man and JV can't grab all the rebounds alone even at his best. Guys were just standing around every time a shot went up.
                          Ya the 2 wiggins ones weren't his fault but I kinda expect better from him when one of his biggest strengths is rebounding

Comment

• got em right where we want em

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                              My idea of hiding JV on Dieng didn't work because he couldn't even guard/ box him out.
                              Who are we hiding our perimeter defenders on? Aside from Pat, who has been playing any defence tonight yet you're not shitting on them.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                We will most likely win but this defense still has to be a worry. Mainly because we aren't really seeing growth or improvement in it. It's almost like it's getting worse lol
                                You know, it's fun if we can keep teams like Timberwolves under 100, but I'm not really worried if we can't. Basketball has changed cuz of Durant move to Warriors.

Comment

Working...
                                X