Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    It's all good guys. Just need to tighten up and we'll be fine. Wolves still learning how to play the 2nd half.
    it will apply if we can actually REBOUND. I expected their athletic talent to Offensive rebound well, but FFS REBOUND by COMMITTEE

Comment

• Tnf! Who you got? Carr or Kansas?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        This game would of been a cluster-fuck it it was not for 9 straight points from Carroll of all people
        Why? Wolves are one of the top first half teams in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Well because we dug ourselves out of a shitty hole, I'll just say that JV and the other main rebounders were having a bad half. Hope things turn around and we don't let up a singe rebound away from their misses.

Comment

• Wolves can really score. That's about the only thing they do well.

Comment

Tnf! Who you got? Carr or Kansas?
              #RaiderNation
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                #RaiderNation
                F you! Although I love Carr. He's the MVP imo. Not Dak.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Who are we hiding our perimeter defenders on? Aside from Pat, who has been playing any defence tonight yet you're not shitting on them.
                  I was talking about my pregame comments that JV shouldn't be guarding KAT and should be hidden on Dieng so they could keep him on the floor. All are wing defenders have sucked today we have no answer for wiggins.

Comment

• Glad to see JV picking it up.

And man Ricky Rubio is invisible. Seems like he's a terrible fit for the Timber pups.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Glad to see JV picking it up.

And man Ricky Rubio is invisible. Seems like he's a terrible fit for the Timber pups.
                      Ricky needs to learn how to shoot.. Badly.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Wolves can really score. That's about the only thing they do well.
                        Perfect matchup for the Raps then
                        We don't play defence.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Who are we hiding our perimeter defenders on? Aside from Pat, who has been playing any defence tonight yet you're not shitting on them.
                          I need Carroll to get his shit together. I don't care if he can hit some shots, he needs to not be that terrible defensively. I feel like almost every game he's been our worst perimeter defender (worst defender period?), and we ask him to guard the other team's best player because he's our "stopper". I want to see some noticeable improvement by the new year because he's been brutal.

Comment

F you! Although I love Carr. He's the MVP imo. Not Dak.
                            Lol Chiefs fan? they're overrated. Alex Smith sucks.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• getting ahead of myself.. but

Chris Forsberg
                              ESPN Staff Writer

Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas (groin strain) declared himself out for Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors. Speaking to reporters at a community event on Thursday, Thomas said: "I won't be playing [Friday]. But [his Celtics teammates will] be ready. I'm going to do whatever I can to get back out there on the court. It's eating me alive to not be able to participate, not to be able to play, but I gotta be smart about this because i don't want this to linger on for the rest of the season."
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• During last years jv playoff denominace

I realized he used to do this hip check thing whenever he boxed someone out. To the point where I saw near the end of the Pacers series, that mahimi would try to get out of jvs way so he didn't catch the bump

This year however, I haven't seen jv do that. Idk what going on with him, but he needs to get back to play physical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X