Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Lol Chiefs fan? they're overrated. Alex Smith sucks.
    Nah. I agree about Alex. They're my pick to make the SuperBowl mate

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Relax, he did it one time. If it continues tho..
      Every big does it once in a while. I'm not making excuses, but I've seen pretty much every big do it at some point. I mean I just don't get it.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        getting ahead of myself.. but

Chris Forsberg
        ESPN Staff Writer

Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas (groin strain) declared himself out for Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors. Speaking to reporters at a community event on Thursday, Thomas said: "I won't be playing [Friday]. But [his Celtics teammates will] be ready. I'm going to do whatever I can to get back out there on the court. It's eating me alive to not be able to participate, not to be able to play, but I gotta be smart about this because i don't want this to linger on for the rest of the season."
        Boooo

Comment

• We aren't turning the ball over...
          We are hitting the 3 ball.....and minny is pretty poor at that...

We are getting our assess kicked on the glass however... if the half time adjustment can fix that... we come out on top....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• hey rocwell, is there any sport you don't follow?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              getting ahead of myself.. but

Chris Forsberg
              ESPN Staff Writer

Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas (groin strain) declared himself out for Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors. Speaking to reporters at a community event on Thursday, Thomas said: "I won't be playing [Friday]. But [his Celtics teammates will] be ready. I'm going to do whatever I can to get back out there on the court. It's eating me alive to not be able to participate, not to be able to play, but I gotta be smart about this because i don't want this to linger on for the rest of the season."
              Man. Now Boston fans are going to have an excuse as to why they lost. Fuck
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                You know, it's fun if we can keep teams like Timberwolves under 100, but I'm not really worried if we can't. Basketball has changed cuz of Durant move to Warriors.
                This is true and they area good offensive team especially in the first half but we can't be THIS bad. At one point it seemed like they didn't miss a single shot.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• No more MoPete on TSN? lol whatever happened to him?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Boooo
                    in that winning streak, we had three teams with major injury losses, we have to get our team tested to their best shots, even though they will hurt

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      hey rocwell, is there any sport you don't follow?
                      Baseball.
                      Golf.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        This is true and they area good offensive team especially in the first half but we can't be THIS bad. At one point it seemed like they didn't miss a single shot.
                        It's because for some dumb reason. Jv is hedging. The minni guards just cut past him. And then at that point 2 raptors defenders are out of position.

Then swing swing, score smh
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          in that winning streak, we had three teams with major injury losses, we have to get our team tested to their best shots, even though they will hurt
                          Yea we've gotten lucky on a few games.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ok. Let's blow out the Wolves now.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Every big does it once in a while. I'm not making excuses, but I've seen pretty much every big do it at some point. I mean I just don't get it.
                              To quote trex, KAT just jumped and fouled Siakam. What an overrated scrub.

Comment

• I hope Siakam tries to sacrifice that body to reduce their OFF REBS

Comment

Working...
                                X