Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    I don't like this. Honestly. 29-1 run against the team which can actually defend. Ugh.
    Favors, Hill, Hood and Hayward all injured and aren't playing.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• What did Alex Smith smoke during half time? LOL.
      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Dec 8, 2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        I'm aware of that mate.

Comment

And only down less than 20 on the Warriors? that's a moral victory to behold

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            And only down less than 20 on the Warriors? that's a moral victory to behold
            Less than 10 now.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Less than 10 now.
              GS lead down to 5

Comment

GS lead down to 5
                and Durant gets a 3-shot call

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I remember the days we'd be on the losing end of the "let's just do whatever we want for 3 quarters then we will just turn it on for a few minutes in the fourth and win" games.

How things have changed.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      I remember the days we'd be on the losing end of the "let's just do whatever we want for 3 quarters then we will just turn it on for a few minutes in the fourth and win" games.

How things have changed.
                      I started counting how many of those seasons we've had and had to use my toes.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• That wolves team should be kicking the crap out of just about everyone in a couple years though. Lavine, Wiggins, and Towns are awesome. Dieng is a solid PF, and I'm excited to see what Dunn turns into. Right now, Lavine, Wiggins and Towns are kinda doing their own thing a little bit and it works because of the talent. But if they get some fluidity and synergy together ala GSW, CLE, or some of those Spurs team they will be unstoppable. Not sure Thibs is the coach for that. Although if he gets them defending at a high level they will still be a top team.

Comment

• NBA.com ORTG

#1 GSW 115.1

#2 TOR 114.7

#3 HOU/CLE 111.0 (tie)

NET RTG

#1 GSW +13.5

#2 TOR +9.8

#3 LAC +8.9

We do a lot of complaining. We denigrate our own players and think up trade ideas to dump the guys we don't happen to like.

I'm not saying we don't have issues. All our players have deficiencies. Our defense is still a work in progress.

I do think we should enjoy what we do have a bit more though. I've followed the team since day 1 and this is the best I've felt about our present and our future.

Comment

NBA.com ORTG

#1 GSW 115.1

#2 TOR 114.7

#3 HOU/CLE 111.0 (tie)

NET RTG

#1 GSW +13.5

#2 TOR +9.8

#3 LAC +8.9

We do a lot of complaining. We denigrate our own players and think up trade ideas to dump the guys we don't happen to like.

I'm not saying we don't have issues. All our players have deficiencies. Our defense is still a work in progress.

I do think we should enjoy what we do have a bit more though. I've followed the team since day 1 and this is the best I've felt about our present and our future.

This game was one of the most fun I've seen in a while. Great dunks, crazy shots, thrilling drives.

But not everyone is going to feel the same way as you at any given time. (Or ever.)

Comment

• Toronto FC vs Seattle, MLS Cup Final. Tomorrow. 8pm et!
                              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 9, 2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X