No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York and Sacramento, who would you want to lose more?

Comment

• How many games until Atlanta turn on Dwight Howard?

Comment

• Norm 8 pts 2 FGA

DD 8 pts 12 FGA

Demar, be like Norm!
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Norm 8 pts 2 FGA

DD 8 pts 12 FGA

Demar, be like Norm!
          Time for Gatorade to make a commercial called "Be like Norm".

Comment

• Okay, but shouldn't the review be then to see if there was a clock malfunction? Which there wasn't, because the referee started the clock within a natural human reaction time.

Comment

• if you ask JV to hedge, someone has to switch onto Amir. Basketball 101.

Comment

• JV is so fucking awful. The worst thing is, his backup is even worse.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I actually find Devlin more annoying than Leo these days..
                  kind like a choice between the flu and a cold.. .they both suck.. eh ?
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Please be a center in the 2017 draft with Biyombo's explosive athletics and Bebe's hands

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      I'd say it's a consensus but we don't agree on the definition of consensus. Any thoughts on the team day one?
                      got nothing but love for the team, as everything in life its easy to be negative and nit pick the things as you see them but i'm blindly optimistic, with that being said I love the team, I love our youth and I love the direction we are going. unfortunately like the wwe I feel this is scripted and we wont be allowed to beat Cleveland in the east finals as its not good for the league. I feel we are one of the most blessed teams in the L getting to draft a player and watch him develop into the 46th best player in the L (lol jk jk ) .... I just really hope we pay kyle his money this off season and ownership continues to invest in the players we have. I want nothing to do with DC id rather stay the course with jv and keep our teams chemistry together. I feel us as fans dont truly understand the importance of the relationships in the locker room. no team will have a chance of beating the top 4 teams and there is nothing we can do about that so i hope we stay the course and pray to the stars for a mericle injury of LBJ in the east finals then of SC in the finals lol

Comment

• frustration is mounting.. kyle thought he was fouled.. and then boston goes and bangs down a trey....
                        - TGO

Comment

• strange how Horford missed two straight FTs...

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            New York and Sacramento, who would you want to lose more?
                            New York...
                            Sacramento is like a bad soap opera...
                            - TGO

Comment

• I think this is the better Celtics team we are playing due to the fact that IT-3 kills their defense

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                New York...
                                Sacramento is like a bad soap opera...
                                ya I forgot about the bad heat Boogie is in

Comment

Working...
                                X