Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    If we just waived Carroll tomorrow, we would be a better team..
    The depth is nice for injury insurance, but carroll should be 10th man and Powell should statt
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Carroll can go 4/3. Cory is 1/2. The log jam is more 1/2/3. The weakness is 4/5. + Carroll has weak market. To me that means cory is the most expendable guy that has a market

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        So .. wonder which NBA coach is canned next? I'm guessing Nate McMillan in Indiana is feeling some heat.
        Sacramento is always a good prop bet for firing a coach...but there doesn't seem to be any one team that is really underperforming compared to their talent level...

Well maybe Boston because they are so deep with budding stars that everyone wants and they were going to win the NBA title in August with that lineup and all those future draft picks...

Don't think Nates on the hot seat yet...

You hearing or reading something or just throwing up some ideas ?
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Guys. CHEER FOR THE TFC TOMORROW.

Toronto FC vs Seattle. 8pm et. MLS CUP FINAL.

One more win.
          Sorry mate. Whitecaps fan here.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Sorry mate. Whitecaps fan here.
            Well, Seattle eliminated you, so...

Comment

Well, Seattle eliminated you, so...
              Still can't cheer for TFC lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wow Minnesota can't take a B2B.....Detroit is flat out steam-rolling them

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  Putrle vs. Horford is just suicide
                  Jangles wrote: View Post
                  If we just waived Carroll tomorrow, we would be a better team..
                  Disagree. He's 6'8 and can shoot. If there's a little more to his health than he's useful in matchup that are too big for norm.
                  If we package Carroll to bring back a large contract then I'm listening but the assets would need to be ++ value for the other team to take Carroll.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Still can't cheer for TFC lol.
                    Come on mate.

Comment

• Wolves are getting blown out by the Pistons... #TradeIsComing

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        Need a market for Carroll. How do I get rid of this double quote?
                        edit it and remove my quote.

Comment

Wolves are getting blown out by the Pistons... #TradeIsComing
                          They have Jordan Hill on their team via 2 year at $8 Million. It's like they have three draft picks in 2009 and drafted Rubio, Flynn, and Hill all at once missing out on Steph, DeRozan, and a healthy Jennings

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Sacramento is always a good prop bet for firing a coach...but there doesn't seem to be any one team that is really underperforming compared to their talent level...

Well maybe Boston because they are so deep with budding stars that everyone wants and they were going to win the NBA title in August with that lineup and all those future draft picks...

Don't think Nates on the hot seat yet...

You hearing or reading something or just throwing up some ideas ?
                            Just throwing out ideas, at the time I posted, Indy was down significantly to an offensively challenged Mavericks team.

I think Joerger in Sacramento is actually safe this year. He was brought in from Memphis and has a disproportionate roster to work with and so I think he'll get at least a year or two to get his system in place

Comment

• Any tips on how to prevent a hangover? Big day tomorrow.

Comment

Any tips on how to prevent a hangover? Big day tomorrow.
                                Drink lots of water

Comment

Working...
                                X