No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know who taught JV that stupid shot where he posts up and then takes a fade away jumper. I'm so glad he got blocked. That is such an idiotic shot. I have no problem with him taking a jumper when the ball is swung to him and he is open but this fadeaway foolishness needs to stop.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Greek Freak meet the Cameroonian ....?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I don't know who taught JV that stupid shot where he posts up and then takes a fade away jumper. I'm so glad he got blocked. That is such an idiotic shot. I have no problem with him taking a jumper when the ball is swung to him and he is open but this fadeaway foolishness needs to stop.
        pretty sure sikma taught him that. and it's not actually a bad shot. but henson is long and explosive.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          JV has done ok in the pick and roll defence so far. definitely easier when the big isn't a shooting threat.
          MUCH easier for him. He is horrible at guarding stretch bigs.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I don't know who taught JV that stupid shot where he posts up and then takes a fade away jumper. I'm so glad he got blocked. That is such an idiotic shot. I have no problem with him taking a jumper when the ball is swung to him and he is open but this fadeaway foolishness needs to stop.
            Sikma bruh

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              JV with the most awkward layup award
              That was actually nice

Comment

• Dumb foul by JV

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  pretty sure sikma taught him that. and it's not actually a bad shot. but henson is long and explosive.
                  To me it's bad. Fadeaway shots are never a shot you should take unless you absolutely HAVE to. Like the shot clock is winding down or something. Go toward the basket. Especially against guys you're much stronger and bigger than

Comment

• The #1 offense in NBA history right here

Comment

• well this is what a Healthy Jabari looks like

Comment

• The ball movement is great man

Comment

• I know Monore scored but that was great swquence to cut off giannas from the basket... Carroll stopped the initial drive in the lane... foreced him outside and when he came back in.. JV rolled to the baseline to cut him off at the right time.....

Give up the jump shots.. Bucks can't shoot...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

To me it's bad. Fadeaway shots are never a shot you should take unless you absolutely HAVE to. Like the shot clock is winding down or something. Go toward the basket. Especially against guys you're much stronger and bigger than
                            almost every big man with a good offensive game has that move, because you can't always just barrel into people.

edit: it's also an easier way to score. you need to save energy sometimes. I'm all for getting some easy shots, and i consider a talented 7-footer taking a short fade from the block to be an easy and pretty good shot.
                            Last edited by KHD; Mon Dec 12, 2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• I don't see any similarities between Melo and Parker. Leo needs to shut up.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• absolutely beautiful basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X