Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    To me it's bad. Fadeaway shots are never a shot you should take unless you absolutely HAVE to. Like the shot clock is winding down or something. Go toward the basket. Especially against guys you're much stronger and bigger than
    Tell that to Dirk, Hakeem and basically all of the all time great big men (except Shaq). It isn't a bad shot at all, if you create enough space, but it is a bad shot if you use it against someone who has length like Henson.

Comment

• I love this team.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Man, which contract is worse? Plumlee's or Mozgov's. Kicker is: Mozgov is doing "something" rather than nothing

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Tell that to Dirk, Hakeem and basically all of the all time great big men (except Shaq). It isn't a bad shot at all, if you create enough space, but it is a bad shot if you use it against someone who has length like Henson.
          Or Jordan or Kobe.

Jordan's signature shot is the fadeaway shot.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I don't see any similarities between Melo and Parker. Leo needs to shut up.
            the raptor fan's creed.

Comment

Lmao I was thinking that too
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV hustling lol

Comment

• LOL jv

Comment

• Corey: "Munroe in the paint? FRESH MEAT"

Comment

• without Giannis, the Bucks are Minnesota, but dirtier looking

Comment

Melo when he was young, yeah

Comment

• someone check the stats. that is for sure Patterson's first made three on his first attempt. He seems to always airball the first one before settling in.

Comment

They are not clones, but there are similarities actually

Comment

• Late to the party but what are we getting JV to do on D?! Looks like we've got him chasing on the perimeter again.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Okay but JV is no where close to as good of a shooter as they are. I feel stats would show he misses that shot more than he makes it. But whatever. Anytime he takes that shot I wanna pull out my hair because to me it's like he's letting the defense off. But maybe if he becomes really good at that shot I won't hate t as much
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X