No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a fantastic half of basketball for the Raps...probably the best yet this season. Loved that Lowry, Cojo, Powell, Demar, Patterson small ball lineup (or was Carroll in there somewhere?), nice to see Casey try some stuff with a big lead.

Comment

• LOL:

Comment

• I didn't think there could be anyone more clueless to do the player interviews than Rod Black, I was wrong.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          If only Bucks had real NBA players alongside Giannis and Parker
          More like if only Masai did get his hands on that pick....Giannis would be all ours.....#SIGH

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            It's a PSA, so the ad time would be donated by the network for free. Such an effective commercial. Seen it over and over and it still hits.

(Edit - I meant to quote, that was re: kid's help-phone obvs.)
            I suggest you don't watch the news story going around today about Santa and a terminally ill boy - you'd swear there were a few people dicing onions nearby.

Comment

• Rod?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                what a fantastic half of basketball for the Raps...probably the best yet this season. Loved that Lowry, Cojo, Powell, Demar, Patterson small ball lineup (or was Carroll in there somewhere?), nice to see Casey try some stuff with a big lead.
                The best part about that is other than the drop from Lowry to Vanvleet....there's not much of a lineup we could put out that wouldn't still be pretty good

Comment

• Why does Casey have suit pants baggier than kids jeans in the 90s?!

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    I suggest you don't watch the news story going around today about Santa and a terminally ill boy - you'd swear there were a few people dicing onions nearby.
                    I did read about that yeah. Crazy.
                    Deeply sad. But beautiful at the same time. Deeply moving.

ONIONS BABY ONIONS

Comment

• Leo working hard to get that "too easy" nickname to stick for Demar

Comment

• Scola got a tribute from the Rockets tonight.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Scola got a tribute from the Rockets tonight.
                          Serious pressure on the Raptors to do the same. Carried us all the way to the ECF

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Serious pressure on the Raptors to do the same. Carried us all the way to the ECF
                            Haha

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              the latter... they had sunday off...
                              Still think that when they find a PG..a guy like Dragic or even a George Hill.... and when Middleton gets back.. these guys are better than Boston...

Its a big if finding that PG though...
                              They badly as shit need an effective SG like Courtney Lee, Afflalo, or ....Norman Powell

Comment

• bucket exchanging will be over now, they got it under 20

Comment

Working...
                                X