• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is less than ideal
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      JV gets at least one moving screen call a game and its usually on such an unimportant screen, meanwhile draymond green can tackle people. Classic NBA.
      GSW fans will swear on everything that they don't get unfair treatment, it's hilarious

Comment

• Looks like no Bruno time

Comment

• Stupid team and Corey topping this shit with TOs

Comment

• It both is and isn't mind boggling how the offence stagnates when Lowry goes to the bench

Comment

• would be nice if perimeter players would box out

Comment

• You have to give the ball to DeRozan. Carroll and Mr. Dribbles Cory Joseph are out there playing non chalant basketball/taking dumb shots.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lmao Raptors never fail to disappoint. Always have to let teams back in the game which forces Kyle and Demar to have to play big minutes when they could be resting lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Of course Casey waits to take a timeout about 10 pts too late...

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      It both is and isn't mind boggling how the offence stagnates when Lowry goes to the bench
                      It's mainly because of Cory. He just can't run a team lol. Dribbles the ball forever and either takes a bad shot or gives it to Demar with 5 seconds left on the shot clock
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Now we don't want to rebound ugh

Comment

• Casey fucked up....any sign of slippage, call a fucking timeout

Comment

• Fuck me

Comment

• Our rebounding goes to shit when Bebe plays.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Wtf is Joseph doing?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X