Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I signed up for League Pass yesterday and the damn game was blacked out. Today's better be on.
    The Raptor game is tomorrow not today.. but even then I believe all Raptor games are blacked out on League Pass whether it is a home game or not. Trick is to install a VPN to get around the limitation.

Comment

I signed up for League Pass yesterday and the damn game was blacked out. Today's better be on.
      Every game will be blocked out if you are in Canada. You can legally watch the replay (available shortly after the game ends). Or somewhat less legally use a VPN to watch it live.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Honestly; if you're in Canada, there's no point in getting the League Pass. Unless it's to watch non-Raptors games.

If not for the Black Out situation; I would have one myself.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          Honestly; if you're in Canada, there's no point in getting the League Pass. Unless it's to watch non-Raptors games.

If not for the Black Out situation; I would have one myself.
          between all the tsn and sportsnet channels, as well as NBATV canada, there is alot of basketball to watch. Of course all that is costly. I was wondering if non-raptors games that are broadcasted on tsn and sportsnet are blacked out on league pass? anyone know?

Comment

• How do people watch games? Anyone use acestream? There's supposed to be a way to hack league pass. Saw it on Reddit awhile back. This could be a thread on its own.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              between all the tsn and sportsnet channels, as well as NBATV canada, there is alot of basketball to watch. Of course all that is costly. I was wondering if non-raptors games that are broadcasted on tsn and sportsnet are blacked out on league pass? anyone know?
              You get all our of market games

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                They are indeed blacked out.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  How do people watch games? Anyone use acestream? There's supposed to be a way to hack league pass. Saw it on Reddit awhile back. This could be a thread on its own.
                  Just have to get a VPN, then League Pass has no blackouts.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I should have asked around before making the purchase. I'll have to look into a VPN, though replays isn't a bad option either.

Thanks to all for the replies/advice.

Comment

• Officially speaking, we shouldn't be speaking about circumventing broadcasting laws...

Comment

• Yeah...shhh, quiet.

Rogers can't live off the money from my wireless package alone. They have families to feed.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Is cable that expensive for you guys? I mean I'm sure you all pay for WiFi at your house which is a major portion of the bill, my sports package is like 10 bucks a month or something I get every single game guaranteed on time, if I'm running late I can pvr and skip some commercials, don't have to stress about unreliable streams. I mean yeah it's an expense but so are countless other things in life that are far less enjoyable
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You could try and get international League Pass somehow, that's what I have and no games are blacked out. I can't believe they let games get blacked out though, it's such a rip off.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Is cable that expensive for you guys? I mean I'm sure you all pay for WiFi at your house which is a major portion of the bill, my sports package is like 10 bucks a month or something I get every single game guaranteed on time, if I'm running late I can pvr and skip some commercials, don't have to stress about unreliable streams. I mean yeah it's an expense but so are countless other things in life that are far less enjoyable
                              with Bell, paying ~ $200 a month for phone, internet and cable. Phone is a waste but the pkg is cheaper and it comes with it. Internet alone would be around ~150 I think. Got all the tsn and sportsnet, nbatv, as well as the movie channels and hbo and all that jazz. Much more than I'd like to be paying but there is a shitload of sports there to watch. If I watched hockey and football it would be well worth it I think. I do watch some soccer and there is quite a bit of that on there too. I think if I had just the internet and signed up for league pass, I wouldn't be saving much if anything so f' it. For non-sports, if you have an android the Showbox app is deadly.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                You could try and get international League Pass somehow, that's what I have and no games are blacked out. I can't believe they let games get blacked out though, it's such a rip off.
                                they are just protecting the broadcasting rights for the Canadian broadcasters, but yeah, it does suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X