No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inexcusable effort on the boards.....our team only thinking about Rogue One tonight

Comment

• My betting mates all took Atlanta +7.5 tonight. Raps are due for a "Vegas spread loss". We are 11-0 against the East not including the Cavs. I never seen anything like this before tbh. NBA's best bet.

Comment

• This line up sucks though.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bring in Bruno, he can't do any worse.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            My betting mates all took Atlanta +7.5 tonight. Raps are due for a "Vegas spread loss". We are 11-0 against the East not including the Cavs. I never seen anything like this before tbh. We're NBA's best bet.
            119-116 Raps tonight. Book it.

Comment

• Casey had that line up in for way too long.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think in half time, our team will only talk about Rogue One, nothing else

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Casey had that line up in for way too long.
                  other lineups have been shit, Casey is throwing shit on walls and hoping they stick

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Ed Malloy again
                      True, but our team is playing like shit and making more Trade JV petitions

Comment

• Isn't it so much fun trying to out score teams? Who needs d.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Both of those fall into help defense. He over helps and isn't athletic/quick enough to run back in time to defend his guy.
                          Well unfortunately it's pretty damn hard to hide a center defensively. If he can't do it we need to get someone who can.

We cannot continue to be a bottom 5-10 defense in the league. LeBron has only been eliminated by top 5 defenses with the exception of Dallas who were 8th and had the DPOY the following year. Just not going to happen, no chance in hell you just go in and outscore Cleveland.

Comment

• I think Nerlens Noel will not be traded and get bought out...making Colangelo look as stupid as he is, but Noel got injured again

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                              Well unfortunately it's pretty damn hard to hide a center defensively. If he can't do it we need to get someone who can.

We cannot continue to be a bottom 5-10 defense in the league. LeBron has only been eliminated by top 5 defenses with the exception of Dallas who were 8th and had the DPOY the following year. Just not going to happen, no chance in hell you just go in and outscore Cleveland.
                              Tristan Thompson an example of the Tyson Chandler Center. You can Either be a Marc Gasol, Boogie or a DeJ, Drummond, Dwight. You cannot be in the middle and not good enough
                              Last edited by tonious35; Fri Dec 16, 2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• You could see a game like this coming with the D getting worse and worse. Especially against the Hawks looking for payback.

Comment

Working...
                                X