Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in it mentally right now....
    No ft's being made...no boards...and the Hawks have earned the whistle for the rest of the way...
    Going to be tough..
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Not in it mentally right now....
      No ft's being made...no boards...and the Hawks have earned the whistle for the rest of the way...
      Going to be tough..
      they had the whistle from the tip-off to be honest

Comment

• Dwight is a better FT shooter than DeAndre Jordan, and Drummond

Comment

• Howard's delts are bigger than my head.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Howard's delts are bigger than my head.
            steroids bro

Comment

• Whoever ref number 60 is....he is just giving it to the raps....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• I missed a lot of this game. Why is pat and Lowry trying to box out Dwight alone? Where's jv?

Comment

• Don't blame the refs. We were shit and it's a loss tonight. This is what happens when you don't play defense and think you can always make a comeback and reply on offense. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. We can't continue like this.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• final legs, can we win the 8 on 5 battle despite also our shitty play?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Don't blame the refs. We were shit and it's a loss tonight. This is what happens when you don't play defense and think you can always make a comeback and reply on offense. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. We can't continue like this.
                      you can always blame Ed Malloy. Douchebag has history
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        I missed a lot of this game. Why is pat and Lowry trying to box out Dwight alone? Where's jv?
                        Hopefully traded, but my knee jerking loves to wish alot

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          I missed a lot of this game. Why is pat and Lowry trying to box out Dwight alone? Where's jv?
                          JV couldn't stop him, Bebe couldn't stop him, so Raptors went small with Pat at C.

Comment

• Reading thru the comments we need a who is the worst player, which player do you hate most threads.

Comment

• This defence is a joke

Comment

• In-Play market is offering 243.5 over for this game. Kinda embarrassing stuff... Need that defence back. That's our identity and I don't care about our offensive numbers.

EDIT: 244.5

Comment

Working...
                                X