No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We needed this loss. We weren't learning because we were winning and thought we could continue to only play defense for one quarter. Hopefully this humbles us and gives us a wake up call. Defense is the key and I will always believe that. On to the next
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• that was pretty sad

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Your comparing of the rebounds and that being the reason to not play JV was stupid. We went small and couldn't stop anyone. Maybe, just maybe with JV in the game, we grab an extra couple of rebounds and prevent a few second chance opportunities..
        How about you read before your emotional responses.....Nothing stupid about what I said.

I just don't understand why you don't pick a star to be your favourite player.... what's with this irrational bias for a role player?

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
          Raptors scored over 120 points and still lost a home to a poor Hawks team and the Raptors fans are arguing again about JV vs DD ...

How stupid are you guys ??? This is about the team and not a single player. Grow up !!!
          I thought this was America!?

Comment

• This team needs to fix its defence and at this point, ONLY trade will help.
            So Either get a perimeter defender or a rim protector. You got to make a move man.

Comment

Raptors scored over 120 points and still lost a home to a poor Hawks team and the Raptors fans are arguing again about JV vs DD ...

How stupid are you guys ??? This is about the team and not a single player. Grow up !!!
              Yea it's he defense and that's on every single player. This DD vs JV thing is getting so old. Which is why I just ignore it.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This team needs to fix its defence and at this point, ONLY trade will help.
                So Either get a perimeter defender or a rim protector. You got to make a move man.
                Our perimeter defense has to be the worst in the league. Guard blows by our guard...the big comes over to help...easy points for the opposing big.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

This team needs to fix its defence and at this point, ONLY trade will help.
                  Hopefully we figure it out without having to make a move but it's not looking good. That's for sure

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    And that invalidates my point how?
                    You have a point?? lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Raps so much better when PP is playing C. He's probably their best PF and best C on this team.
                      You might even say he's been our 3rd best player this year .... ?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Our perimeter defense has to be the worst in the league. Guard blows by our guard...the big comes over to help...easy points for the opposing big.
                        Our defense is truly looking like 2014-2015 season when Lou and Vasquez couldn't keep a snail in front of them. Smh

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          How about you read before your emotional responses.....Nothing stupid about what I said.

I just don't understand why you don't pick a star to be your favourite player.... what's with this irrational bias for a role player?
                          I've said why I think it's stupid.

Comment

• should have paid andy greer more money

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              You have a point?? lol
                              Yes. Our small ball lineup was getting dominated by Howard.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Reading the forum today it felt like it was Jv vs Demar not the Hawks vs Raps
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X