• Show
Clear All

• FVV is warming up on the stove

Comment

• This is less than ideal
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        This game is really reinforcing my conviction that our defensive problems are primarily about the perimeter.
        Nah it's just JV. Even when he's sitting

Comment

This game is really reinforcing my conviction that our defensive problems are primarily about the perimeter.
          1/2 of the problem it is

Comment

• This defense reminds me of the Jay Triano days.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Whys Van Vleet coming in? Where's Cory?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Whys Van Vleet coming in? Where's Cory?
                Benched due to ineptitude.

Just joking illness

Comment

• Can't judge our team down 5-7 in the 1st qtr, unless down 25

Comment

What?! are you crazy?! Every point ever scored is always JV's fault. ALWAYS!
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Nope. This is bad. This is the worst I've seen us look defensively since we had Lou and Greivis. Literally NO ONE is playing defense or moving their feet and it doesn't matter what lineup we have in
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• and our team falls right into Vogel's plans...let DeRozan be a total ball hog

Comment

• No shame in giving up 30 to the magic. These guys are an offensive powerhouse

Comment

Oh for sure. But the help isn't really good either. They are late most of the time
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Oh for sure. But the help isn't really good either. They are late most of the time
                              All our rotations are too slow. When our bigs help, their man is usually open for a dunk.

Comment

• this game will make us call a players only meeting

Comment

Working...
                                X