Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      They're a mess. I'm enjoying it, they were always so smug with their Dwight teams vs. Toronto's Bosh teams. I still remember hearing their broadcasters mock the uselessness of the Raptors when Raps were actually having a pretty good year. They made fun of Bargnani a lot. lol.
      Lol! So they were forward thinkers of the highest order.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Well, that just somehow became an even easier win.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hopefully Fiba Scola doesn't make an appearance.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            it's funny how Casey just won't start Patterson right off the bat. I hope he comes around. Even when Sully returns, he would be a nice look off the bench to help Lucas, especially with rebounding and as a post up guy and pick n pop partner for Cory. So give Patterson the starting gig already...he deserves it and Sully can help the bench guys when he returns.

I was impressed with Van Vleet as well. Kid looked good out there. And Siakim looked concerned about losing minutes and came out hard in the second half. Made some good plays. We are deep!
            Yeah, Sullinger fits very naturally as a bench option behind JV and Pat. Can potentially sub for either, and fits very well with Bebe if they both come in at the same time. It's such a natural choice that we're pretty much guaranteed not to see it knowing Casey.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Well, that just somehow became an even easier win.
              I'll take it. Tough road games are coming up tho. @ Utah, @Blazers(post-xmas game), @Warriors

Comment

I'll take it. Tough road games are coming up tho. @ Utah, @Blazers(post-xmas game), @Warriors
                Yep. Have to bank these while we can.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Scared shitless of going up against the best offense in the league

Comment

• Comment

Apparently Demar DeBuckets is scoring so many points, all other possible stats may as well also be counted as points

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, Sullinger fits very naturally as a bench option behind JV and Pat. Can potentially sub for either, and fits very well with Bebe if they both come in at the same time. It's such a natural choice that we're pretty much guaranteed not to see it knowing Casey.

and it just makes sense for a guy coming off of injury and lost significant time and who hasn't even played with the team before to work his way into the rotation from the bench.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          They're a mess. I'm enjoying it, they were always so smug with their Dwight teams vs. Toronto's Bosh teams. I still remember hearing their broadcasters mock the uselessness of the Raptors when Raps were actually having a pretty good year. They made fun of Bargnani a lot. lol.
                          It's best never to get too cocky in sports. What goes around comes around. Nothing is funnier than listening to the Cavs announcers with and without Lebron. You would have thought they'd have learned a little humility when he was gone but they learned nothing.....

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            and it just makes sense for a guy coming off of injury and lost significant time and who hasn't even played with the team before to work his way into the rotation from the bench.
                            When you put it like that maybe we will see it...and that could finally push Pat into the starting lineup. And if everything works well in that arrangement, maybe, just maybe, we'll see that configuration stick despite preseason indications that Sully would start.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Vogel was absolutely fuming
                              Yeah he was. Emptied the bench around the 6 or 7 minute mark I think.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                In an 82-game league, you can't overstate the value of just showing up and trying every night.
                                Last years interation of the Hinkies won 10 games using that theory and they had little to no talent on that team. TJ McConnell started at PG for them but they played hard every night and won 10.

Vogel has some really heavy lifting to do in front of him. I think he can get it turned around but there has to be some alterations to that lineup they have right now.

Hennigan must have been drunk when he made that trade for Ibalka. He gave up waay to much and won't recoup half of that when he bites the bullet and trades Serge at the deadline. Hope he makes a better deal this time round for the Magicians sake.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X