No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm only capable of naming 2/5 of their starters with 100% certainty, based on pictures. I feel shame and curiousity.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Does that mean THIS guy starts? lol.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I'm only capable of naming 2/5 of their starters with 100% certainty, based on pictures. I feel shame and curiousity.
        Still better than Charles Barkley, I guess.

Comment

• My guess is this guy, with the superhero disguise.

If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The Nets tanking hard to make the Celtics better.

Comment

• Hmmm....

All the Nets I know for sure:

Lin
              Lopez
              Booker
              Hamilton
              Scola
              Bennett
              LaVert
              Kilpatrick
              Vasquez
              Bogdanovic
              Whitehead
              Hollis-jefferson

And that's it..... wait, Karasev as well. Is that sad that I know this?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Hmmm....

All the Nets I know for sure:

Lin
                Lopez
                Booker
                Hamilton
                Scola
                Bennett
                LaVert
                Kilpatrick
                Vasquez
                Bogdanovic
                Whitehead
                Hollis-jefferson

And that's it..... wait, Karasev as well. Is that sad that I know this?
                Better than me, except Vasquez was dumped month ago.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Nice work Double-O! Go get that W!
                  I'm of the mind, however, that the starters will likely look something more like this.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Tue Dec 20, 2016, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Nice work Double-O! Go get that W!
                    I'm of the mind, however, that the starters will likely look something more like this.

WHY ARE THEY ALL YELLING SO MUCH

lol

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Better than me, except Vasquez was dumped month ago.
                      I had no idea Greivis was playing for them. Same with Bennett, Lin and Scola. Is that bad?
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        WHY ARE THEY ALL YELLING SO MUCH

lol
                        That's the look of terror that accompanies knowing you're about to face off with the greatest offense in the history of the NBA.

Comment

• So no Lopez ...wonder why they are saving him ?
                          Its not a B2B situation and the next games up for the Nets after the Raps on Tuesday are
                          GSW at home on Thursday and then Friday nite on the road vs the Lebrons...

I am a completely heart on my sleeve biased homer but of those 3.. you'd have to think this is the best chance for a win... however small that chance is...

Well in the spirit of Jason Kidd and Paul Pierce hoping we pummel the shit out the Nets and then rest our guys if we can as the second west coast roadie from hell starts on Friday in Utah....

We get Utah, Portland , Warriors , Suns, Lakers and the Spurs...
                          Good news is we only have 1 B2B with the Suns being game 2.
                          Think we come back a pretty respectable 4 and 2..and with any semblance of luck 5 and 1.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Hopefully DeRozan and Lowry can get most of the night off, to rest ahead of the west coast swing. I mean, are they even needed for this game?

Without Lopez, this should be an opportunity for Casey to unleash the 'JV & the kids' lineup. Run the offense through option #3 tonight (in-season prep for playoffs, when good defenses key on DeRozan & Lowry), and give the young guys lots of burn.

Comment

• Should be an easy W.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                Hopefully DeRozan and Lowry can get most of the night off, to rest ahead of the west coast swing. I mean, are they even needed for this game?

Without Lopez, this should be an opportunity for Casey to unleash the 'JV & the kids' lineup. Run the offense through option #3 tonight (in-season prep for playoffs, when good defenses key on DeRozan & Lowry), and give the young guys lots of burn.
                                He's going to play 35 mins at the minimum. Book it.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X