No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously these Nets are bad, especially w/o Lopez, Vegas say we're 15 points fav. That's like Warriors-level stuff. I love it.
    Last edited by rocwell; Tue Dec 20, 2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Hopefully DeRozan and Lowry can get most of the night off, to rest ahead of the west coast swing. I mean, are they even needed for this game?

Without Lopez, this should be an opportunity for Casey to unleash the 'JV & the kids' lineup. Run the offense through option #3 tonight (in-season prep for playoffs, when good defenses key on DeRozan & Lowry), and give the young guys lots of burn.
      I think Casey prefers to rest them down the stretch of the season which is not smart IMO. Lowry/DeRozan never seem to be in rhythm at the start of the playoff series because of it I think.

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      He's going to play 35 mins at the minimum. Book it.
      I think it's pretty crazy that that's Westbrook's season average for minutes... even though OKC is literally a one-man show.

Comment

• Ugh

Comment

• So a big chunk of Markham, Ontario is at the game for a Lin sighting?

Comment

• Yesssssss Scola is finally playing tonight :P lmao

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Ugh

LOLLLLLL this picture makes them both look gay - no offense lol

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                Lol? Like gay? What he fuck Zinab lol.

Comment

Typical Euro Art Museum get-together (i Know Scola is Argentina, South America)

Comment

• I fucking hate pre-xmas parties. I'm durnk af, and I have to watch 4 games on 2 screens tonight. Not sure if my betting notes will help me tho lol

Comment

Players should wear dark business suits on the court to make them look not gay.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Typical Euro Art Museum get-together (i Know Scola is Argentina, South America)
                        As long as he don't take any tips from Scola.. I'm fine.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Hopefully DeRozan and Lowry can get most of the night off, to rest ahead of the west coast swing. I mean, are they even needed for this game?

Without Lopez, this should be an opportunity for Casey to unleash the 'JV & the kids' lineup. Run the offense through option #3 tonight (in-season prep for playoffs, when good defenses key on DeRozan & Lowry), and give the young guys lots of burn.
                          This is like me wishing for a video game system for Christmas when I was a kid.

It's gonna be socks. Don't kid yourself.

30 pts for DeMar, 22 for Kyle, and the rest get what they get.

Comment

• Our glue is out tonight...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Our glue is out tonight...

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Dec 20, 2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• That will be interesting to see how they manage the lineups. More Siakam? More Carroll at the four? Some four-guards+center lineups? Maybe in garbage minutes a bit of Poeltl at the four (not a good idea, but they kept saying when they drafted him that they thought he could be a four.)

Comment

Working...
                                X