Clear All

• Trevor Booker plays so reckless

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• PLease Bench Demarre, even in a blowout, unacceptable lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Well steamin' tom sterner kinda sounds good. I'm pretty sure the guy even takes intense bubble baths
        He'll still be imposing his will when he's in the retirement home
        OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Well steamin' tom sterner kinda sounds good. I'm pretty sure the guy even takes intense bubble baths
          What was that thing he said that we kept replaying. Damn, I have selective amnesia.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Nothing.

If they were in another market this stretch of mediocrity leading into shittiness would probably be enough to force the team to move. I don't know if I can remember a stretch of years that any franchise was run so badly...not counting Sterling's entire tenure as the Clips owner.
            Brooklyn is in the worst possible situation as a team. They suck, have no notable young players, and no control over their draft picks.

Comment

• Casey has no trust in the bench

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Nothing.

If they were in another market this stretch of mediocrity leading into shittiness would probably be enough to force the team to move. I don't know if I can remember a stretch of years that any franchise was run so badly...not counting Sterling's entire tenure as the Clips owner.
                Best players are jeremy lin and brook Lopez...no blue chip prospects no depth..no lottery pick for 2 more years..man. at least Philly had the process. This rebuild is called the poop fest.

Meanwhile garnett is on a beach and peirce is yukkin it up with cp3 and Blake lol. I dunno what happened to deron Williams, I think he's got his feet up in mark Cubans basement?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Brooklyn is in the worst possible situation as a team. They suck, have no notable young players, and no control over their draft picks.

When people say "what's the worst that could happen??" this.. is it

Comment

• I just want to see Bruno play.

Comment

• We almost had a rivalry with the Nets. Almost.

Comment

• Bennett is still a cluster-fuck, Cleveland fucked his career selecting him 1st, should of been 20th on that shitty draft

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          We almost had a rivalry with the Nets. Almost.
                          When masai bellows "fuck you" into a microphone, you've probably received a curse.

Comment

• Lazy move by Bennett

Comment

• What's really fucked is greivis vasquez was released by brooklyn for not being good enough to play on their team

Comment

• Anthony Bennett must be embarrassed that he was chosen as #1

Comment

Working...
                                X