Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    DeRozan 6-20 but somehow he wasn't making me pull my hair out. Typically they go hand-in-hand but not tonight.. he just missed some good looks.
    Agreed.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Missed the game but just looking at the boxscore, DeRozan really plays his worst games against the bottom feeders in the NBA lol. 2 games against the Kings, Lakers, Brooklyn, Philly.....
      I've noticed this about DeRozan too. It seems like if he feels the competition is beneath them or if the Raps have a big lead, he goes into a cruise control state and doesn't play with the intensity he would play with against competition he's trying to prove something against.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
        I've noticed this about DeRozan too. It seems like if he feels the competition is beneath them or if the Raps have a big lead, he goes into a cruise control state and doesn't play with the intensity he would play with against competition he's trying to prove something against.
        Lol teams are gonna start feeling insulted when DD has a bad shooting night against them
        OG is our king

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          DeRozan 6-20 but somehow he wasn't making me pull my hair out. Typically they go hand-in-hand but not tonight.. he just missed some good looks.
          About 17 of the shots were in or just outside of the paint. They were good looks just way off last night.

Comment

• That game went about as planned, even without Pat. Not much to glean from this one. Big win against poor opposition. On to the west coast road trip.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dominate Dominate Dominate.

Comment

• 125th anniversary

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Need a video of this lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GAME #29: Toronto Raptors 104 vs Utah Jazz 98

Your Toronto Raptors look to win their third game in a row in a trip to Utah, the first game in a Western Conference road trip. The Jazz lost their last game by 30 at the hands of the Warriors last night, and play again against the Kings today before facing the Raps this Friday. Before the Warriors game they had won 7 of their last 8, so they are clearly not a team to take lightly.

PROBABLE STARTERS

Will the Raptors start off this road trip on a good note? How small will they go? Who's going to dunk on Gobert? Find out all this and more, next time on Toronto Raptors basketball!

LET'S GO RAPS!!!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Utah will be on its 3rd game in 4 days on the 23rd.

On the injury front George Hill is hurt and won’t be running the point and his defense will be missed by the Jazz. Derrick Favours while not being ruled out is on a minutes restriction. If he plays, he has been playing less than 15 a game on the restriction.

Raps coming in on 3 days rest. Nobody in the 10 man rotation is hurt and the walking wounded (Wright and Sullinger) are on the mend. They are generally firing on all cylinders.

Fearless predictions:

One of DD or Ross or Powell dunks over Rudy Gobert.
                        Raps head to Christmas with a win over the Jazz.
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Dec 21, 2016, 02:51 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• 2 day gap?! The fuck am I supposed to do with my life in the meanwhile?
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            2 day gap?! The fuck am I supposed to do with my life in the meanwhile?
                            Sucks for us, but pretty nice way to start a road trip. 2 days rest before the UTA game, then two days rest before the POR game. GSW/PHX back to back sucks, but then there's two days rest after the second game before facing the Lakers.

Really takes the degree of difficulty of a road trip down a peg when you have lots of extra travel/rest days.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              2 day gap?! The fuck am I supposed to do with my life in the meanwhile?
                              Get drunk and eat pigs in blankets. It's Christmas time!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X