No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not liking the look of the Raptors at the moment. Even though they are up 5...seems like the kinda game they might cough up
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Boogie being Boogie and Minnie being Minnie

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        not liking the look of the Raptors at the moment. Even though they are up 5...seems like the kinda game they might cough up
        I'm not liking the look of Carroll tonight, and I am expecting this game not to be easy. Utah is a playoff team, barring a major two final month collapse
        Last edited by tonious35; Fri Dec 23, 2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• And the Celtics lost to the Westbrooks.

Comment

• In a blowout, Miles Plumlee still not getting playing time...is he injured or just shit that makes toilet shit think Miles is full of shit?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              might be taken into serious consideration. Powell is usually the de facto "if Carroll is shit tonight" plan
              Carroll always looks way better beside PP (like everyone else, but the effect on him is as exaggerated as it is with JV, which is odd). If we start PP second half, we should run Carroll back out there. It's like he worries about Siakam's rotations and just forgets to play man to man defence when they are on the floor together. Or maybe Siakam just can't cover up his mistakes as often as Pat can.

I do think we should start PP second half though. Let BeBe/Siakam run some high energy defence in that second unit.

I like the quick subs so far, though I know some of it is foul driven. Have to keep the legs fresh. Very impressed by both JV and BeBe so far this game. DeMar was good in the first, pretty bad in the second, while Lowry was somewhat invisible in the first and really turned it on in the second. Tag team.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

In a blowout, Mile Plumlee still not getting playing time...is he injured or just shit that makes toilet shit think Miles is full of shit?
                Now THAT'S a bad contract

Comment

• I believe Utah fans are enjoying what is happening in Milwaukee. Trey Burke can't get his own numbers up in a losing blowout

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Carroll always looks way better beside PP (like everyone else, but the effect on him is as exaggerated as it is with JV, which is odd). If we start PP second half, we should run Carroll back out there. It's like he worries about Siakam's rotations and just forgets to play man to man defence when they are on the floor together. Or maybe Siakam just can't cover up his mistakes as often as Pat can.

I do think we should start PP second half though. Let BeBe/Siakam run some high energy defence in that second unit.

I like the quick subs so far, though I know some of it is foul driven. Have to keep the legs fresh. Very impressed by both JV and BeBe so far this game. DeMar was good in the first, pretty bad in the second, while Lowry was somewhat invisible in the first and really turned it on in the second. Tag team.
                    freaking risky, BeBe and Siakam creates a 3 on 5 offense with a game on the line

Comment

I believe Utah fans are enjoying what is happening in Milwaukee. Trey Burke can't get his own numbers up in a losing blowout
                      Hey Trey, Thon Maker has more points than you and he's only been on the court 5 minutes.

Comment

• Is Lenny Wilkens still alive?

Comment

• Ahh fuck
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Dumb foul by JV.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sigh JV...
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe